Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skills with full name

Skills with full name

Hey guys,

i have a question about the combos and skills for fb.
    What combo is the best for Pve/PvP/Tg?
    And pls write full names of the skills because i dont know the shortcut of them.
    And write the lvl they should be too pls.

Thank you.

Best regards.
    Last edited by dennis091; 08-13-2012 at 09:06 AM.

What I usually do is start of with seal of darkness, then force assault (FA), force slash (FS), impact stab (IS), assassinate, FA, FS, IS, infernal impact. Then repeat without seal of darkness until you break. I only cast seal of darkness at the start of each combo, that way you have enough time from it's effect to get up to assassinate.

So what level should each of these skills be? and i heard force kick is used often in pvp

Oh if you're talking about normal standing pvp, I wouldn't use sod, I would start with force kick, and the skills after assassinate would depend on how much hp my target has.

Typically all your "dot" attacks are going to be lvl 20. Force kick (FK) is best at 18. Assassinate is normally 9 or 12. Infernal Impact is normally 9, 12 or 15, and sometimes ppl like me use it as a powerhitter lvl 18. Seal of damnation is normally lvl 12 or 15, but if you rarely use it, I'd bump it to 18.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Force assault - assassinate - force slash - sod - infernal impact

Use fillers like Impact Stab, Force Assault, Force Stab, Force Slash, and Rising Shot, use either Infernal Impact or Assassinate, and use fillers again. Keep Infernal Impact either 12 or 15(I keep mine 18 since I don't use it often), and keep Assassinate 9 or 12. Seal of Damnation if they run if you are doing mission war.

Quote Originally Posted by 2kwik View Post
    Force assault - assassinate - force slash - sod - infernal impact
    Terrible combo

Oi FPSNoob rate mine please. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hikushiru View Post
    Oi FPSNoob rate mine please. xD
    I don't like force stab, rising shot is ok if you need an extra filler, but I don't use it on a regular basis. Other than that you do pretty much what I do, except I usually start off with SOD in order to get it's debuff effect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast