Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skills with full name

Meh. But SoD takes a while to cast. Reason why I don't like it much.
    I am Rebuke ~ zam. This is my signature ~ zam. ~ zam is mine forever ~ zam.

Hello, I'm from Cabal EU. I will paste here the answer I gave on EU forum:

Skills' order on your skillbar:

Force Assault -> Impact Stab -> Force Slash -> Force Kick -> Assassinate -> Seal Of Damnation

Skills' order of execution when you press only the Combo Start button:

Force Assault -> Impact Stab -> Force Slash -> Force Kick -> Assassinate -> Force Assault -> Impact Stab -> Force Slash -> Seal Of Damnation -> Repeat

Explanation:

This skills' position in this combo is thought to able to repeat them just after assassinate and to have the HP Down effects of Force Assault and Force Slash as soon as possible.

Impact Stab is between them tho; that's because it's the second highest DPS skill in the game, and putting that there makes you repeat it a second time sooner giving you the highest DPS possible in the shortest time possible since you don't need to repeat Force Slash sooner to keep the HP Down effects ongoing since they last 8 seconds.

Last but not least, you should have a finger ready to press the Finisher skill when the enemy you are fighting has a low enough amount of HP.

Example:

Start Combo -> Force Assault -> Impact Stab *at this point you critted them both and see the HP is lower than half* -> Press Assassinate and if crit you killed him... But if you don't crit then you waste a lot of time so you might prefer the safe way, and that is to go on using the fast DPS skills until the HP is so low, even an Assassinate no crit would kill him.

Or even a finger for Force Kick in case you want to get near your enemy from a long distance in the shortest time possible, but Dash and Fade Step in combo work very well aswell.

This combo is thought for strong opponents, with high HP pool and high defense; I also assume you are well geared.
    If you fight a weakly geared opponent there are faster way of killing them such as Force Kick -> Impact Stab -> Assassinate or even Force Kick -> Assassinate if you crit them and you are epicly geared.

You should have your brain turned on during the fight for Situational Usage of Skills.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I don't like force stab, rising shot is ok if you need an extra filler, but I don't use it on a regular basis. Other than that you do pretty much what I do, except I usually start off with SOD in order to get it's debuff effect.
    I like it >:

Force Assault, Force Slash, Impact Stab, Force Stab, Rising shot, are the fillers i use in that order. But most of the time I only go through the first 3 o.o

I usually add just Rising Shot, I like the down effect. Lol.
    I am Rebuke ~ zam. This is my signature ~ zam. ~ zam is mine forever ~ zam.

My combos:
    Player versus Player: Force Kick->Infernal Impact->Assassinate->Force Slash->Seal of Darkness (finisher)(all skill levels are level 9)
    Player versus Environment: Infernal Stigma->Infernal Impact->Assassinate->Seal of Darkness (repeat)
    Player versus Boss:Infernal Stigma->Infernal Impact->Force Slash->Assassinate->Seal of Darkness (repeat)

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticImperium View Post
    My combos:
    Player versus Player: Force Kick->Infernal Impact->Assassinate->Force Slash->Seal of Darkness (finisher)(all skill levels are level 9)
    Player versus Environment: Infernal Stigma->Infernal Impact->Assassinate->Seal of Darkness (repeat)
    Player versus Boss:Infernal Stigma->Infernal Impact->Force Slash->Assassinate->Seal of Darkness (repeat)
    All of those are terrible

I followed a guide and gotten quite used to its suggested combos. The Hot Bar has Fade Step and Dash as the first two, Combo as Number 3 then skills then HP Pot then Battle Modes.
    PVE: Infernal Stigma > Seal of Darkness > Assassinate > Infernal Impact > Force Drive(Att. Rate Debuff)
    PVP: Seal of Darkness > Force Assault > Force Slash > Impact Stab > Assassinate(1st Finisher) > Infernal Impact (2nd Finisher)
    Mission War: Seal of Darkness > Force Assault > Force Drive > Abyssal Crystal > Above two Finishers

Quote Originally Posted by Marki243 View Post
    I followed a guide and gotten quite used to its suggested combos. The Hot Bar has Fade Step and Dash as the first two, Combo as Number 3 then skills then HP Pot then Battle Modes.
    PVE: Infernal Stigma > Seal of Darkness > Assassinate > Infernal Impact > Force Drive(Att. Rate Debuff)
    PVP: Seal of Darkness > Force Assault > Force Slash > Impact Stab > Assassinate(1st Finisher) > Infernal Impact (2nd Finisher)
    Mission War: Seal of Darkness > Force Assault > Force Drive > Abyssal Crystal > Above two Finishers
    Infernal Stigma is only useful in the few situations when stuns actually work. That skill also has horrible dps so even if you're fighting stunable mobs, if you can tank them without stuns you're better off.

Force Drive is another bad dps skill. There's no reason to use it as its debuff effect is also insignificant.

For your pvp combo, using sod in the start would be suicide against stronger opponents. Sure its debuff effect is nice, but its cast time is extremely slow, so most likely you'll be dead before you can even get to assassinate.

So any suggestions on improving it? PVE isn't much of a problem for me, but PVP is a rare thing I do. Since I was using a guide, those were the suggested, but the guide appeared old anyways. I haven't played long either. In my experience of PVP, the combo used is a good one as I don't use SOD as much and only once in the whole thing. Usually it ends rather quickly too. I forgot to put skill levels, as those tend to affect how the combo goes as well.
    Infernal Stigma (20), Seal of Darkness (18), Infernal Impact (12), Assassinate (9), Force Drive (20), Force Assault (20), Abyssal Crystal (20), Impact Stab (20), Force Slash (20)

Quote Originally Posted by Marki243 View Post
    So any suggestions on improving it? PVE isn't much of a problem for me, but PVP is a rare thing I do. Since I was using a guide, those were the suggested, but the guide appeared old anyways. I haven't played long either. In my experience of PVP, the combo used is a good one as I don't use SOD as much and only once in the whole thing. Usually it ends rather quickly too. I forgot to put skill levels, as those tend to affect how the combo goes as well.
    Infernal Stigma (20), Seal of Darkness (18), Infernal Impact (12), Assassinate (9), Force Drive (20), Force Assault (20), Abyssal Crystal (20), Impact Stab (20), Force Slash (20)
    I could refer you to my skill set up ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Here's my set up:

Force Assault 20
    Force Slash 20
    Impact Stab 20
    Rising Shot 20
    - any time that i use fillers, I use them in that order, but I don't always go through all 4

Infernal Impact 18
    Assassinate 9
    Seal of Damn 9

LOW DEFENSE targets: go through as many fillers as I need and use II lv.18 as my finisher. If necessary, I'll use Assassinate as my 5th "filler" and loop through the first 4 fillers again. Sod I'll usually use only at the start of a combo or for range in n.war (I really really like the range so anything over 12 on Sod is a no-no for me :x )

HIGH DEFENSE targets: I'll use Assassinate and Sod as often as I can with fillers inbetween, still keeping II as a finisher.

Other general things I do often outside of a preset combo: from a distance Force Kick into people who aren't in combo, then Assassinate following up immediately (for the down), then proceed with one of the combos above.

for AOE (such as grinding or large groups in n.war): Sod, Assassinate, II, Force Slash, Dance of Ruin. I auto combo with that. Abyssal Crystal thrown in as a 6th skill if needed; Stigma is on the bar just in case stun is needed.
    This thread also has a lot of other combo's in it o.o

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Die-Hard-FB-S!!!
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12