Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why people change?

Unhappy Why people change?

simple question but pretty sad answers.

people change a lot when they start playing this game.

im the same ingame and irl so idk why people change its funny tho ^_^

It usually happens when you realize that no matter how much time,effort and or USD you put in this game. You are and will always be at the mercy of a probability system (kinda like the lottery). In which luck and never your hard work will reign supreme. Always has always will here in this game.

ppl change for different reasons.maybe they are cool and nice they just take a different path from urs.if they dont talk to you or just disappear and u know they r still here ,then theres got to be a reason why its happening.other ppl change cuz they want power(gear),so they do anything to get it,others it is just how they are.only a few ppl stay the same and u can count those with 1 hand(those are the real friends).never say it is "sad"....
    it is hard to see some1 "go" but thats how it is x.x

Banned
    I think I'm the same in and out of game. In what way do you mean change. Like they're different while in-game, or it affects them in real life too? Some people are really competitive and will be a lot different when playing any kind of game and/or sport, pretty much anything you can "win" in.

i quit cabal 1 year ago,i had a couple of friends who where nice when i started playing cabal,i look at them now and all i see is greed,ego,would do anything for alz and gear,.... it is just sad to see that happening.

They change because they can be @sses to ppl they never met and those people wont be able to so s*** to them. Most of them are losers who cant back up their sh**.
    Fear is an Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
    i quit cabal 1 year ago,i had a couple of friends who where nice when i started playing cabal,i look at them now and all i see is greed,ego,would do anything for alz and gear,.... it is just sad to see that happening.
    classic lol
    trust me man those ppl arent worth it,they will always be looking for "opportunities" so ur better off w/o them.just like the ppl who jump guilds and join cuz of gear,ppl call it smart but i call it pathetic lol they fail too much to get gear on their own.but thats my opinion tho

Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    They change because they can be @sses to ppl they never met and those people wont be able to so s*** to them. Most of them are losers who cant back up their sh**.
    yea i gotta agree with u.and if u say something then the classic"haters gonna hate" comes out lol

im pretty much the same person after 4 years of cabal, gaming wise that is. get myth busted son

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast