Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Help With Gear

Help With Gear

Okay so I am new to the game and i have a few questions about gear.

1.What type of gear is best used for PVP? (I understand its CD and AMP)

2.What type of gear is best used for PVE? (Amp? CD? etc.) Im really clueless as this stuff

Judging that you are a new player, I would aim for shadow titanium amp for PVP purposes. Your PVE gear should be anything around ShineGuard grade or higher. Usually, your PVE gear is defensively based because you need it for better survival. Also, don't forget to buy vampire equipment. They will be your best friend. If you have any other questions, just leave a comment below.

So in terms of PVE gear, what kind of upgrade or "bonus" should it have in the slots?

Hi, I want to know if I should use Set with Bonus skill Exp, and where could I buy ones, such as Aramid ?
    P/s : I'm just a noob.

When you get to lvl 130ish, I'd suggest saving for Forcium 3% amp 1 slot(at least armor/boots), so you can solo or pt in high lvl dungeons. Forc gloves and hp steal highest scrolls are a overpriced up the ass, so I wouldn't bother getting those. Sig Metal 1/2slot amp gloves with hp steal slotted are your best choice. Also make sure to get at least a +3 Vampiric Amulet, and +3-+5 Vamp earrings. If you can get 3% hp steal in ur gloves, you won't need to wear a force absorb +4/+5 ring. Make sure to get at least a Katana, Orb(or Cyrstal) and Helm(Teragrace and up would be best) +6/7% Critical DMG increase and double slotted. You can easily get Crit Rate increase in BM3 and as well as 50%+ with buffs and 1 ring 15%, so getting those items with crit rate is pointless. Once you get around 150% Crit DMG, your crits will be bombing.