Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 172 fb range hacking in war o.O

172 fb range hacking in war o.O

ss taken tickets submitted lol!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lol, some people are just mentally challenged, if you're gonna break the rules and hack, at least be a smart one.

to that 172fb if ever ur reading this you better be scared., be very scared!!! lol ur about to get banned

Titanium
    ugh i think that was lvl 173 o.o

my bad.,

i don't see how that was range hack o.o

idk if u saw but there is a wiz there.....

im not scared because i don't hack clearly you can see the wiz hitting him he's just a moron LOL

ur the stupid moron using range hack in war., why do u have to be so obvious lol! qq more ur under investigation ....

LOL your the moron for 1 there a wiz right there ADUuuUuR why would i need to hack? im not a pos global or alz buyer theres no need let me be under investigation cause they won't find anything cause i don't hack + the dmg u see being done to u is the wiz thats next to me i rooted and hardlucked u & he hit u after u knocked me down CLEARLY u see me getting up i don't hit 1.7 and 2ks with dps skills outside of bm1 so you sir need to get ur facts right before you start acussing people of hacking also didn't you think maybe it was a visual bug on your part? maybe u lagged cause it happens alot to me in war

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast