Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 172 fb range hacking in war o.O

o.o lol...it would be a pos piony...exactly how is that range hack...even if it was him range hacking what does this prove? he could have debuffed your shadow
    on top of that if ur knocked down from that range chances are since its an fb it was a cannon and cannons have range up to 9...moron......

oh and btw...i see 2 ppl on top of each other not 1..in matter of fact isnt that a WI? derp

Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    oh and btw...i see 2 ppl on top of each other not 1..in matter of fact isnt that a WI? derp
    yupyup the guy is a moron i won't get banned for something i didn't do

T5 Serious Bizness

do i see any wiz on the pic? no! ur the stupid moron lol! so don't use it as escape goat.

it is clearly beyond range limit so it's range hack., if he's using cannon then how come my cannon wont reach him.

only FA could hit at that range and there is no FA in sight....time to face the banhammer
    RAWR

Banned
    A wiz could hit at that range. And there is a wiz in that picture. But it's impossible to tell whether its an FB range hacking or a WI just hitting you normally with this screenshot.

Next time, make a video, with your effects ON

damn man your blind look in ur 2nd ss theres clearly a wiz standing on me & i don't do that dmg outside of bm1

Shadow Titanium
    First of all, I see 2 red names (you can see two sets of numbers, 1 right above the other) and a blue name (nation mate) behind them. EDIT: on a second look, I see a 2nd Nation mate too...there's 4 players stacked in that same area the FB is at....

Secondly, there is this thing in cabal that if you launch any attack while a player is in the attacks range and then that player dash/fade/blinks outside of that skills range, you'll appear to be hit well outside that skills range. Cabal applies damage the moment you hit the skill button but the damage seen by players isn't shown until the skill has fully finished casting.

Third, if you want to show someone hacking, screenshots are old news....frap it....and while your on top of doing that, make sure you catch them actually range hacking.....when I see range hacking in WAR it's clear when your over 20 range away with walls/barriers and stuff between you (no clear line of sight) and your still getting hit by someone that isn't even close to you.

Bottom line, these screen shots prove nothing and if I were a GM, I'd need better evidence than these 2 screenshots...

Just my honest opinion on the matter...I've seen my share of range hacking though and it's pointless for someone to range hack and only get 1 or 2 extra range on their skills LOL. Real range hackers hit you from impossible range (farther than FK can reach).
    Last edited by Davynelord; 08-19-2012 at 03:57 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12