Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Old time Cabal player

Banned
    lol

Cool

Well I started on Mercury because last time I played, I was on Venus. Of course a free MMORPG is always going to be Pay to Win at some point or dedicated time but either way I want to play for PvP and to have fun.

I'm glad to hear they made leveling a bit better because I remember my Blader being like lvl 85 when cap was 105?ish. (Before nation wars came out) and I was just like gahhhh dungeons all day long = boring. XD

I love seeing all the newer color gears too like the Blue and White and the Red and White (which was rare to see back then, but I see a lot more around).

Kinda sad to see that OS is no longer end game gear but I guess it had to be done?

Did they increase the good cape rate drops? And I'm only lvl 14 right now before server went down.. if anyone would like to powerlevel me, mail me in-game, my char's name is DeadlyPath (lol)

Can't wait to get back to that BM2 as a Blader
    Thanks for the info ladies and gents!

Another thing I noticed was the Training Dummies ;o way better than punching mobs w/ no weapon on to get that Dual Trans back in the day

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234