Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old time Cabal player

Old time Cabal player

I used to play Cabal back in Episode 1 or 2, can't remember it was before the Faction PvP was even out though and cap was like lvl 100.

Anyways... It's been awhile.. is the game worth coming back to and playing as a free MMO player? Please leave comments, details, and or experiences to back up your statement.

Forcium
    this game is too easy now

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    this game is too easy now
    ur mom iz ez!

the game is much improved from back then, and its much easier for new players to get into. However the game has become somewhat pay to win to compete at the higher tiers. you have to option to pay to win or take a long time to get there

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    the game is much improved from back then, and its much easier for new players to get into. However the game has become somewhat pay to win to compete at the higher tiers. you have to option to pay to win or take a long time to get there
    What this guy says is true
    Fear is an Illusion

If you do come back, you must return to the game with a dungeon running perspective. The bot's today have evolved, not only do they whisper you... They even mail you!!!!

From levels 1-90 will be a questing fest which has its rewards, Quest now provide Skill exp, aswell as a good amount of alz, you will roughly make close to 75+ mill within that phase of questing, save your alz for your top dps skills.

At lvl 107 the game will Pick up, I suggest you nation war the lvl 107 tier war up to honor rank 10, proceed to leveling.

When you reach 120 and wish to continue to level, there will be a dungeon known as Illusion castle, you get this as a daily.

When you reach 125, you will be able to focus on building your Battle Mode 3, the quest are very informative regarding what to do and where to acquire the items.

At level 130 Illusion Castle 2 will be available. You can grind hardcore from there till when ever your patience run's dry.

If you have a 10 mb or higher internet connection and reside at the west coast, I can teach you some cabal techniques that will enhance your game play.

*Over view: You get skill books in mini dungeons, and quest. It literally can take you from 2-3 weeks of just leveling investing in about 3-4 hours of gameplay to reach 139, If you have friends you can be easily power leveled from 1-50 in a matter of 1-2 days depending how often your comrades grind.

Till then welcome back.
    Last edited by Tenrai; 08-15-2012 at 04:16 PM.
    IGN: Angel

Banned
    i remember ST amp = 500m xDD OSM more than 1b xDD, LOL GD place to SELLER ppl :P
    and Sword skills u need up and magic after xDD and u can be dual trans xDD in lvl 20 xDD jajajaaj i miss T_T or PVP with no 5 sec to being xD WAR all lv's v/s all lv/s XDD jejeje

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    If you do come back, you must return to the game with a dungeon running perspective. The bot's today have evolved, not only do they whisper you... They even mail you!!!!

From levels 1-90 will be a questing fest which has its rewards, Quest now provide Skill exp, aswell as a good amount of alz, you will roughly make close to 75+ mill within that phase of questing, save your alz for your top dps skills.

At lvl 107 the game will Pick up, I suggest you nation war the lvl 107 tier war up to honor rank 10, proceed to leveling.

When you reach 120 and wish to continue to level, there will be a dungeon known as Illusion castle, you get this as a daily.

When you reach 125, you will be able to focus on building your Battle Mode 3, the quest are very informative regarding what to do and where to acquire the items.

At level 130 Illusion Castle 2 will be available. You can grind hardcore from there till when ever your patience run's dry.

If you have a 10 mb or higher internet connection and reside at the west coast, I can teach you some cabal techniques that will enhance your game play.

*Over view: You get skill books in mini dungeons, and quest. It literally can take you from 2-3 weeks of just leveling investing in about 3-4 hours of gameplay to reach 139, If you have friends you can be easily power leveled from 1-50 in a matter of 1-2 days depending how often your comrades grind.

Till then welcome back.
    I don't match either of these requirements and yet I like to think I can combo decently :|

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post

Till then welcome back.
    lol my net says i get 100 mps but yet i still cant smoothly fade and blink combo all the time ._. i got leatrix to lol

latency fix can only help so much, and moreso for helping those with older PC's. cabal unfortunately is very ping stressful for most advanced maneuvers and if u have over 50 ping fade/blink combo's become unreliable

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast