Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the soon to b best blader of both worlds is back

Banned

the soon to b best blader of both worlds is back

loki.jpg dont i look beast well thats just the begining soon to be coming: FT2 solo , im already 3rd fastest for aos2 in venus

and i just wanted to know if anybody from both servers got rol3 or cr3 yet from whichever dungeon that drops it ?

Banned
    remove your location info. all ur doing is ruining canada's rep

Banned
    bro you gotta beat chingu to be the best bl

lol. Loki, I'm still not sure if you're serious or not.

Now,, there's two types of solo's.

One is the lame not real method of a true solo, in which a player has to relog to ebat the instance as fast as he can or to dance for SP.

Then there's the True Solo runs where the player doesn't have to relog to beat the instance.

I'd love to see you do that AoS2 that fast without relogging once. I ran one casually solo with some SP pots in just shy of an hour. Without a single relog, waiting for bm cooldowns and the like. Oh and I died a twice lol.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 08-15-2012 at 08:31 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    bro you gotta beat chingu to be the best bl
    lmao please dont tell him that haha
    last time he tried to pk me i had to drop his ass -____- then he raged for like 40min

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    lol. Loki, I'm still not sure if you're serious or not.

Now,, there's two types of solo's.

One is the lame not real method of a true solo, in which a player has to relog to ebat the instance as fast as he can or to dance for SP.

Then there's the True Solo runs where the player doesn't have to relog to beat the instance.

I'd love to see you do that AoS2 that fast without relogging once. I ran one casually solo with some SP pots in just shy of an hour. Without a single relog, waiting for bm cooldowns and the like. Oh and I died a twice lol.
    The best part of this is that he finished the 1st boss of ic2, with only 13 seconds left, in a party lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Lokijones1 View Post
    loki.jpg dont i look beast well thats just the begining soon to be coming: FT2 solo , im already 3rd fastest for aos2 in venus

and i just wanted to know if anybody from both servers got rol3 or cr3 yet from whichever dungeon that drops it ?

You say soon to be best BL? LOL why your HP is soooo low for a lvl 177...my FA has 5122 hp zzz and only 2 parts +15 come at me or get lost.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    The best part of this is that he finished the 1st boss of ic2, with only 13 seconds left, in a party lol...
    Lol, well i'm not pro nor have things that boost your atk alot called shorts, but I help my guildies set up traps in 10-12 minutes all the time. Meaning we kill the first boss in about 40-55 seconds. Moreso, I don't think there is a single boss in that dungeon that I have to extend when in a party of at least 2. I've soloed the last boss fine too in a party, and it hits harder than solo.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Lol, well i'm not pro nor have things that boost your atk alot called shorts, but I help my guildies set up traps in 10-12 minutes all the time. Meaning we kill the first boss in about 40-55 seconds. Moreso, I don't think there is a single boss in that dungeon that I have to extend when in a party of at least 2. I've soloed the last boss fine too in a party, and it hits harder than solo.
    keke 13 seconds is more or less how much bm time I have left when I solo that boss :>

......uhm....
    Cabal(Ver269-120216-1958-0000).jpg
    You gotta beat the PerfectAssassin first to be the best BL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast