Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Public GvG's

Public GvG's

Hey Mercury. To have a little more fun while my month in Merc is expended doing crap, imma host those public GvG's like I did for 4 weeks in Venus.

Basically how they work is that you just temporarily join one of the two alt guilds that I and a bud host just to set up teams. If we get enough players in certain level ranges, we may be able to do it in teirs (venus never had enough ppl join to do that)

Basically there's a few types.

Elimination - 1 life per player on each team. You die, stay in town until it's over. There are usually 5 rounds of these and the teams are evenly numbered.

Team Deathmatch - Basically normal GvGs. First to the set 50, 75 or 100 kills wins. Usually there are 3 rounds.

Capture the Flag - This might be added, but it'll have to be tested first. There are certain factors that are required to make something like this work. Yes I have already come up with how to have flags and how to capture them to get your points. These will (if we can) be only 1 round. Maybe 3 if they prove to be fast.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Forcium
    we already have these - it's called in house gvgs here

can i join?

Sound like fun

Sounds*