Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new blader. :)

A new blader. :)

Hello,i just join cabal..currently at 90% installing.Well,as you know before you play a game you always ask question. :P
    So here it goes:
    1)I'm thinking of playing a blader not because they're good or useless but i'm favour in dual sword character. ,they attack fast i know..they're in every game.So can anyone suggest a stat build?As i already search for a skill build which i think is pretty decent.
    2)What does the intution(sorry if i spell it wrong) thing gonna do with a blader?o.O mana?or some energy?
    3)And why as a blader to solo any dungeon,why..you had to relog lol O.O"?
    4)If you wanna troll me or link me the search function,yeah i did search but none give me a good result..if you don't wish to help(like a guy i meet at another game forum)do not post. >.>"..
    5)Do i need to cash to become a decent blader?o.O i could cash a lot but idk is it worth on this game or not.

So there it goes,remember whatever you do,please read no.4 first before posting. >.>"

Thanks in advance,but not to those that just gonna be rude or flame me for asking question in the forum.

1) Bladers only care about STR and DEX, which give the exact same benefits for them. Just pump them evenly with a little bit of INT to wear the equipment you want. You'll never need more than ~70-77 INT.
    2) Intuition causes monsters to miss much more often (90% flee rate = dodge stuff like crazy).
    3) Not sure.... I've never relogged in a solo dungeon run. Maybe to refresh short buffs?
    4) Yes, I understand your frustration with forum search functions. They do about jack squat imo.
    5) You don't NEED to spend money on this game but it can help. Only major thing you really would want to spend money on is a K-Red board. If you want to spend on premium services or beads or other grinding supplements, they can speed things up a fair bit. Later on, you may want to use money on Odd Circles for high level dungeon runs (At 170+ you could start getting in party runs of FT2 for example)

1. I agree with cadacus that str and dex give same stat bonus, but more BLs will go STR than dex because they rather use blades over kats (blades have 2 more attack than katanas, and blades require more str than dex) blades are more expensive but stronger, kats are much cheaper but slightly less weaker (but more accurate as they have more attack rate) int is useless: only need enough to wear forci gear (which as cadacus said is around 70~80)
    2. Intuition is bladers survival skill. at lvl 20, intuition raises ur flee rate (rate at which you cause "miss" when attacked, so 90% flee rate = 90% chance to cause "miss") every player starts with 5% flee rate, so add 90 from intuition, u'll have a 95% chance to dodge all incoming attacks. Intuition is a very good skill.
    3. Relogging causes all buffs that are on cooldown to instantly refresh. Beats having to wait 300 seconds for intuition to cool down. Imagine it: ur fighting a boss that can 2shot u so u use intuition (45 seconds long) then when its about to wear off, relog and u can fight again for 45 seconds. Also works with Art of Fierceness and Intense Blade buffs.
    4. I dislike trolls as well. Don't do what you dislike yes?
    5. This game is heavily focused on two aspects to get good: empty your wallet or get extremely lucky at drops. You can get ok gear that can last you til 100ish through the money u get through questing, but in the end u'll have to get lucky as hell or cash out. If u want to be on average, then spending about 30~50 bucks a week can get u geared pretty good pretty fast. I recommend you put a cap on how much you wish to spend in total though.

Good luck (BTW Mercury is more populated than Venus incase ur wondering which server u want to play in. I know some ppl who prefer a smaller population, but thats preference)
    Fear is an Illusion

Okie thanks both of you. ^_^,just bought the board that your saying and some premium thing to make things easier.
    Ah,luckily i choose the mercury server xD..i like populated server although i'm usually a solo type.

About the question 5:Yeah,i don't mind wasting cash since my dad allowed me to cash whenever i like...If those custome worth to get?o.O the weapon and gear custome..:P,i like those appearance.

Costumes play a semi important role in hiding your gears. Costumes don't really do anything other than that.
    Fear is an Illusion

Ah,i see maybe just for showing off. ..o.O do you actually get those + gear from mobs or you had to upgrade them huh?O.O"..i only got a +3 gear never more and never less..xD.

Yes, you'll need to upgrade them. Don't bother with it too much until you get gear you really have use for though. Using upgrade cores is an easy way to drain your alz reserves.

hehe thanks for the info. really appreciated for you guys help. so many helpful player..haha best forum ever xD.
    Regard the question 2:Why player need to relog lol?o.O..does the skill had cooldown effect?

Intuition has a 300 second cooldown. Instead of waiting for the whole 300 seconds, players just relog because relogging instantly refreshes all skills on cooldown. Even when you relog during a SOLO dungeon, the dungeon will pause and u have 10 minutes to re-enter the dungeon and appear where you logged off. Note that this works only for solo play. You can do it during a party but you will not appear where you relogged but will instead start at the entrance of the dungeon
    Fear is an Illusion

Ah,i see.
    How about comboing?..i try using two skill continuously to create a combo but fail xD..
    And...does the +skill gear drop from dungeon?o.O i try to buy some of them for my bl but kinda expensive lol.only got 3mill atm and each cost about 2mill..>.>".

Edit:Regard about the BM and BAM,does they skill up eventually or do i need certain item to level it up?o.o
    Last edited by nykza; 08-17-2012 at 11:42 PM. Reason: forgot something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast