Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new blader. :)

BM and BAM level up through rank up quests.

You can't really combo much until you get 4-6 skills. Don't worry about combos much until you get all your attack skills up and running.
    I'd recommend you look at my Skill Guide (the thread with the thumbs up icon) if you need to know what skills to get.

If you want to know some combos to use, before getting Death Tempest, here are some examples (they may be a little tight, but they are doable):

With LS 9 or 12, BS 9 and VI 18...
    VI > LS > SG* > BS > VI > DS > LS > SG > VI > DS > BS
    *If LS is 9, can use DS for a faster combo.

With LS 9, BS 9 and VI 20...
    LS > BS > VI > LS > DS > SG > BS > VI > LS > SG > BS

If you can't do the final BS for the above combo, try...
    LS > BS > VI > LS > DS > SG > BS > VI > LS > SG > DS*
    *Use VI after breaking this combo on DS, then start this combo again.
    or...
    DS > VI > LS > DS > SG > BS > VI > LS > DS > SG > BS
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 08-20-2012 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Messed up the first combo >.>

I see,btw do you mean the stickie thread that you made?o.O can't find it lol maybe a link?
    I got a weird question,i saw a popular blader made a decent guide and i read it all.When it came to adepts set i'm lost. O.O" what is that?the martial set?or some other low level set for level 40-50?o.O

Omg,i'm so stupid..>.>" i just bought a full set of shadow steel set amp.
    What does amp does?o.O And i found out that i don't really need adepts set hehe,as i always afk at night comboing the scarecrow.
    Last edited by nykza; 08-18-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Bought a wrong gear. D:

AMP makes your skills stronger. Which is why it is really rare to get. And you will need Adept sets because by the time you hit G.Master, it'll take a long time for you to hit Completer and Transcender. Also don't make ALL of your gear AMP. Your weaponry should be Critical Damage (Deathblow) with 2 slots filled with Critical Damage as well as your helm. Suit, gloves, and boots should have amp, hopefully 7%. Get your critical rate up to 50%.

Banned
    one of the biggest misconception is that blader is the fastest sword class

but if you look at the combo cast time of g-master and up, you will realize that they are the slowest next to fs

Quote Originally Posted by nykza View Post
    I see,btw do you mean the stickie thread that you made?o.O can't find it lol maybe a link?
    This is my Skill Guide:
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...d-Skill-Levels

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    one of the biggest misconception is that blader is the fastest sword class

but if you look at the combo cast time of g-master and up, you will realize that they are the slowest next to fs
    Combos are only as fast as you structure them. Use slower skills and your combo will be slower...use faster skills and it will be faster.
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 08-19-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Ah,i see thanks guy. >.>" guess i'll had to re-sell the gear i bought and bought a new set of full adept.

,wow pretty nice guide. love it much hehe

Reason why people use fillers a lot is to get some damage and buy time for bigger skills.

By the way, just a heads up. Keep a character that is considered your "main" and keep farming dungeons so you can make money. Then make other characters for different needs, like mission warring.
    I am Rebuke ~ zam. This is my signature ~ zam. ~ zam is mine forever ~ zam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12