Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GG craft system

o.o

(Official CabalSEA patch notes)

6. Added Craftsman's Accessory

- Enable to get craftsman's accessory by crafting it directly, or can obtain by certain chance while crafting other accessories
    Last edited by Teppi; 08-17-2012 at 03:10 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Looks like it, I made another craftsman +4 the 2nd time I tried. IDK if those are the only possibilities though.
    i tried a aop+6, got an aop+4...

Banned
    its gonna be so hard to level up your basic craft level, i spent like 20m and only got 30 amnity points......

New craft system is S h I t all there is too it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Osmium
    lol @ gs crafting. I'm in the 7000+ amity bracket and so far failed 4/4 osm and 15/15 red gs. Then i decided to test if I had more luck in bluestin, and failed 1/2 in that too.

I'm pretty sure crafting is bugged. Not plausible that a 7k+ amity crafter can fail bluestin and 100% of osm/redosm crafting to date. Not possible >.<

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

Quote Originally Posted by boredom View Post
    lol @ gs crafting. I'm in the 7000+ amity bracket and so far failed 4/4 osm and 15/15 red gs. Then i decided to test if I had more luck in bluestin, and failed 1/2 in that too.

I'm pretty sure crafting is bugged. Not plausible that a 7k+ amity crafter can fail bluestin and 100% of osm/redosm crafting to date. Not possible >.<
    With 6k+ amulet crafting, I failed 5/5 aog+9 crafts. Out of aop6 crafts, 2 came out with craftsman amy+4, 1 failed so far. It seems the crap rate of crafts is rather terrible.

Craft level supposedly has no effect on success rate and only effects the amount of energy used per craft

^ thats freaking lame x.x

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    Craft level supposedly has no effect on success rate and only effects the amount of energy used per craft
    Whats the point of crafting if leveling it up does not increase success rate? May as well reroll another weapon crafter with 0 amity and make a PC forci gs straight off the bat. Makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

I might not even mind the fail rate....if the successes weren't so fail most of the time anyway. Yay I crafted a 16dmg 7attack.......1slot orb.

Whats the point of crafting if leveling it up does not increase success rate? May as well reroll another weapon crafter with 0 amity and make a PC forci gs straight off the bat. Makes absolutely no sense what so ever.
    BUT HIGHER LEVEL gives you MORE ENERGY! and less used per craft! and then you can do more so eventually you might not fail 1!!!!

Didn't say it made sense, just that that's what I read and have heard.
    Last edited by Lute; 08-17-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast