Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: GG craft system

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    1slot is needed for all crafting up until osmium gear. 2slot starts at osmium. collect all discs, and all the cores u break down, and break down everything that u cant sell in auction house. gl
    Thank you. Do I understand that now the weapon of deathblow is made of titanium one slot?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by agressia View Post
    Thank you. Do I understand that now the weapon of deathblow is made of titanium one slot?
    deathblow is no longer an option of crafting. only craftmans tit blade etc. u get to choose rate, crit dmg, or amp craft urself. only 3 options now(which is basically deathblow). and yes, titanium 1slot.

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    deathblow is no longer an option of crafting. only craftmans tit blade etc. u get to choose rate, crit dmg, or amp craft urself. only 3 options now(which is basically deathblow). and yes, titanium 1slot.
    Thanks !
    I sent you in pm a second question

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by agressia View Post
    Thanks !
    I sent you in pm a second question
    Cabal(120825-1759-Ver307-0000).jpg

Cabal(120825-1759-Ver307-0001).jpg

Cabal(120825-1759-Ver307-0002).jpg

couldnt pm u the images so here they are.

yes, this is what i need, thank you.

Crafting has always been a hit or miss system from day one. The old system also had its fails but did allow for crafting tries in quantities (not limited by energy amount level). Also the old system didn't require extra crafting material i.e. 2 or more shape cards and the multiple core crystals just to craft 1 item. If you think on it the old system was simplistic because players were locked in on 1 crafting style not like the new system. A player can choose up to 5 different styles to craft. Weather these new crafting changes are for the better only in the future will we know. As for now because we players are the first in NA to deal with this new crafting system of course it seems crap or s ucks or fails because we have to deal with the change from the old system. In other words we are comparing so we see and experience the differences in both ways of crafting. So those players who are not getting the success as often as they did with the old system say this new one s ucks. The new crafters who are experiencing a bit of success are happy until they start to fail. Then they too start saying it s ucks. When you all just need to remember if it was easy and without some risk of failure then how much value would it really be in playing or in this case crafting. As for the new system having or being bugged who knows for sure if it is bugged. If this is the case then players should stop crafting until it is fixed. Mean time, the smart thing to do is farm for materials and store them until it is safe for crafting again. Just my humble opinoin...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

LMAO ^^^ Yah I got carried away with what I wanted to say but I think it need to be said anyway...

Who knows deleted or no Temporary Formula Card for craft bikes ?

All Formula Cards be it temp or not have been removed from game. As for bike crafting, I believe future patchs will allow for them according to Korean site patch notes. Then again this NA and we don't always recieve the same or complete updates as Korean Cabal...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678