Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GG craft system

i get what trap means and it should be that way ._.

I want to know what happened to the time and effort and oodles and oodles alz I pumped into my sword crafting to this new crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Travesh View Post
    I want to know what happened to the time and effort and oodles and oodles alz I pumped into my sword crafting to this new crap?
    .....flushed...into an empty void of rage and unhappiness for all those who did the same thing u did D; I feel yah

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Travesh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    .....flushed...into an empty void of rage and unhappiness for all those who did the same thing u did D; I feel yah
    Yup. 4 years leveling up gs craft to forci, only to be back failing osm/redosm gs like a nub. Starting to really question the logic behind these Korean game developers. Too much sake (or w/e the fawk koreans drink) lol.

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

Banned
    soju 8D

Titanium
    I Dunno why Ppl Ragin about da New Craft System!!..every1 who spent alz or time on Lvlin his/her craft is bein rewarded Now...I know it Seems Like every1 can Craft everything but actually that's not true cause simply ur Amity affect ur Success chance And Output..For travesh u were at forcy or Reds GS so u'll be havin like 5k-6k Amity..won't be that hard for u 2 craft a PC Reds or Osm..Unlike others who have just started craftin GS n they think they can go forcy from da beginin!!da Only thing every1 is startin from da Begining is da Master craft..it'll take like a year 2 get ur Amity higher at Master craft n trust me it worth it since Master Piece is kinda GM Weapon o.o....a 18 Dmg/3amp/7 1 slot Forcy that is insane !!..most of ppl who's ragin r those who spent so much alz on Sig event to be Epic..Now i guess in like 6 months or though all of those Now a day Epic players will get much stronger or will get So much weaker if they didn't start workin for their Master pieces set =)
    *Notice: that's my Point of view so plz No trolls or flames <3 yeah N BTW i tried to craft aop+6 like 7 times..neva made it although i got 6k amity 2 =)

I attempted the Aop6 craft today.. And I got me an Aop5 =/

Quote Originally Posted by loma4eva View Post
    I Dunno why Ppl Ragin about da New Craft System!!..every1 who spent alz or time on Lvlin his/her craft is bein rewarded Now...I know it Seems Like every1 can Craft everything but actually that's not true cause simply ur Amity affect ur Success chance And Output..For travesh u were at forcy or Reds GS so u'll be havin like 5k-6k Amity..won't be that hard for u 2 craft a PC Reds or Osm..Unlike others who have just started craftin GS n they think they can go forcy from da beginin!!da Only thing every1 is startin from da Begining is da Master craft..it'll take like a year 2 get ur Amity higher at Master craft n trust me it worth it since Master Piece is kinda GM Weapon o.o....a 18 Dmg/3amp/7 1 slot Forcy that is insane !!..most of ppl who's ragin r those who spent so much alz on Sig event to be Epic..Now i guess in like 6 months or though all of those Now a day Epic players will get much stronger or will get So much weaker if they didn't start workin for their Master pieces set =)
    *Notice: that's my Point of view so plz No trolls or flames <3 yeah N BTW i tried to craft aop+6 like 7 times..neva made it although i got 6k amity 2 =)
    That might be true...if it actually worked like that. But it seems that level/Amity has absolute 0 effect on the success chance or outcome...I know more lower level people that have made better/non-failed crafts than higher level people. Lvl1 rings popping out lvl4 crafting rings, lvl4 Amulets getting AoP6 and lvl6/7 Amulets failing AoP6 non-stop, lvl3 making Rol2 and lvl6 failing...

The ONLY thing that level seems to effect is max energy and energy used per craft

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    That might be true...if it actually worked like that. But it seems that level/Amity has absolute 0 effect on the success chance or outcome...I know more lower level people that have made better/non-failed crafts than higher level people. Lvl1 rings popping out lvl4 crafting rings, lvl4 Amulets getting AoP6 and lvl6/7 Amulets failing AoP6 non-stop, lvl3 making Rol2 and lvl6 failing...

The ONLY thing that level seems to effect is max energy and energy used per craft
    I'll quote Cabal Sea Patch Notes:
    Added Craftsman’s Accessory
    - Combined grade of accessory crafting into 4;Lv. 1/Lv. 2/Lv. 3/Lv. 4
    -Each grades needs different materials to craft
    -Making higher level of accessories gives more opportunity to get higher grades of accessories
    -The rate of success depends on the craft mastery. No point of craft mastery would be given when trying to make lower grade of
    accessory than character’s craft mastery
    -Enable to get craftsman’s accessory by crafting it directly, or can obtain by certain chance while crafting other accessories
    - If craft level is high, the more chance is given to get higher grade of craftsman’s accessory

Quote it all you want that's not how it is
    It's almost like they have it backwards
    I have 7k mastey and I fail like crazy have yet to have one pass
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast