Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: GG craft system

Shadow Titanium
    Seems this crafting change only made it so it's easier to attempt crafting, but I suspect they haven't made a single change to crafting results. Not saying that this system may not be bugged though, it's certainly possible...but really, they can't make it too easy to craft and have success or else everyone would be crafting top level stuff all day every day. You wouldn't be able to make money off it either if it were easy to succeed...I suspect the first PC forcium (with it's great stats) will probably go for about 15b in AH....lol

Banned
    failed my second rol2, 3rd aop6, 2nd aop5.

so far i am at 27 fails and with no successes whatsoever. and that's using chars who are maxed out in their professions

Know who else is pissed that they can't get a decent craft?

Banned
    Good thing I came here before I went to craft gloves.....I'd be all heated if I dumped all that alz and it failed like crazy.

iDecepticon just made a cr2 in just 1 attempt, and his ring craft points w/e is around 1k....

yea faild 2 rol2 and i got 5999 craft points ._.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    iDecepticon just made a cr2 in just 1 attempt, and his ring craft points w/e is around 1k....
    A friend of mine passed rol2 craft on his first try, and I don't think he's done ring crafting before. Then he tried 6 times to craft one for someone else, failed every time.

lol^

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    A friend of mine passed rol2 craft on his first try, and I don't think he's done ring crafting before. Then he tried 6 times to craft one for someone else, failed every time.
    Failed first try, succeeded 2nd rol2 try actually, but yes have failed all 6+ tries since then for friend. And I was lvl3 amulet crafting or 1999 or w/e before and upgraded to 2k before trying

Shadow Titanium
    new craft system=more alzs buyer

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast