Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: GG craft system

Banned
    Got on tried to craft some amulets, made 4~5 then "not enough energy" de faq?...quit! HElloooo Vindictus ;D

yes...except that at 4k I make nothing but AoG5s, AoP+2/3s, and fail craftsman amulets...and fail ANYTHING higher level.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    yes...except that at 4k I make nothing but AoG5s, AoP+2/3s, and fail craftsman amulets...and fail ANYTHING higher level.
    Yup. 7k and I can make bluestin and tit w/o too much issue. stit is about 30% success (no amity gain) and every osm/redosm that I've tried has failed (no sucess yet). Crafting broken beyond belief.

Also curious about what 'glitches' that GM is refering too also.

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

yo foreal fak crafting gm better get on this crap. been failing bs crafts left and right missin the old system already

Banned
    as a 6999 kat crafter i failed 7 redosm kats in a row and then moved to my 5999 ammy crafter and failed 2 aop6 in a row then moved to a 6999 forcy helm crafter and failed the only attempt i made.

so basically i failed all the crafts i have tried and didnt even get a lower grade of thing. just plain failed

Quote Originally Posted by QQsomemoreplz View Post
    as a 6999 kat crafter i failed 7 redosm kats in a row and then moved to my 5999 ammy crafter and failed 2 aop6 in a row then moved to a 6999 forcy helm crafter and failed the only attempt i made.

so basically i failed all the crafts i have tried and didnt even get a lower grade of thing. just plain failed
    Trust me when you "succeed" with the let's be generous and say 20% chance of aop6 and get an AoP4 or craftsman amulet lvl4 from your AoP5 it's not "better" you passed and yet get nothing. It'd be one thing if this fail rate was as it is and when we passed we always got the good outcome that we wanted...but no. At least before when you tried to make AoP's you might not always get an aop6...but an aop5 was still worth something, it wasn't the base material you need to throw into the craft.

Banned
    also the energy system is ridiculous, this char with 1200 max energy can craft for like 1 min and thats it. i thought the idea was to promote and renew crafting, not piss people off when they see "you have no energy" every few minutes
    Last edited by QQsomemoreplz; 08-18-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Banned
    made 7 aop+5s today out of 9 tries. obv made the 4s to try the 5s also.

started a lvl 1 amu crafter to make the craftmens amulets, save the lvl 4s energy for craftin the aop's.

Energy is restored at a rate of 5 per 1 minute.

Btw, in case you were wondering how the artifact crafting worked, it's lvl 1 has it's +0 crafts the +2, and +3 like the old system. This translates to +0 (0 low) +1(0 high or low slotted) +2 ( +0 high slotted or +2) +3(+2 slotted) and +4 (PC) ammy's at lvl 1. Lvl 2 Crafting simply bumps them all up 1.

SO this being said, crafting an AoP+7 is to get a PC craft on the lvl 4. Lowest you'll get is a +3.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 08-18-2012 at 11:39 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    made 7 aop+5s today out of 9 tries. obv made the 4s to try the 5s also.

started a lvl 1 amu crafter to make the craftmens amulets, save the lvl 4s energy for craftin the aop's.
    yeah exactly what i do, but fuuck amulets/rings i just fail crafted my 3rd rof+9(almost impossible to find rof+6 now unless you randomly craft I believe), and spent 40m on 2 aop+5 to hopefully get a +5 or +6, or at least a +4 and both failed. Everytime I craft AOP+4 it gives me AOP+2 or less/fails.

Rather waste my time crafting weapons/armors now.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast