Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NA Cabal: Why is the worst of the 3?

Where are you getting that info from? I'm pretty sure as far as ROL+2 is concerned, we're all on equal footing. They just have more players.
    But I agree that something should be done, and this merg ring is not so bad I guess. Not what I was expecting it to be, but at least you know exactly where it drops.
    If Your Feelings Are Hurt, Kick Rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorDvS View Post
    Where are you getting that info from? I'm pretty sure as far as ROL+2 is concerned, we're all on equal footing. They just have more players.
    But I agree that something should be done, and this merg ring is not so bad I guess. Not what I was expecting it to be, but at least you know exactly where it drops.
    Straight from thier forums,bro. Also, I have old guildies that play on EU and we talk all time.

BTW what is alz ripping?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lugalo View Post
    BTW what is alz ripping?
    When your alz randomly disappears because of some glitch with the server. [But you still have your items]

All of what Z says is True, EST Soft is acting like OGP but they are clearly trying their best to keep the game clean and updated (Excluding the retarded high item Shop prices) all we can do is give them time and hope for the better, i just hope Cabal has some thing to turn us to the bright side cuz we are at the breaking point even tho it doesn't look so since we transferred but we are still mildly in the same state we were at with OGP
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

no one ever said est soft was gonna be better than ogp. we just assumed they would. and est soft didnt have to pick us up and continue the service for cabal, but thankfully they did. we are all very thankful that they did and i started this thread so that maybe we could give est soft some of our ideas and wishes for what we need/want to happen. maybe est soft will listen where as ogp did not.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IllusionistZ View Post
    Straight from thier forums,bro. Also, I have old guildies that play on EU and we talk all time.
    You are lying, everything else you said in your previous post may be correct, but the drop rate (especially with rol+2, is a lie).

And straight on their forum have tons of people asking where do rol+2 drop.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=138210
    http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=138286

i guess rol+2 got the same chance to drop as rw3 so.. gl droping one
    here is a petition of bringing back rol+2 drop

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=76504

there was also a topic somewhere, where a lot of people say they have 10-20 rol+2 laying around, and how the update significantly decreased drop rate (with price going up for it of course).

In game is like this rol+2 was 100k many people know what korea suffered and start farm em like crazy, near to that updated that removed rol+2 from drop people start farmin em to make easy money.

I found about that long time after that update.

If rol+2 was 100k and now 100kk people make easy money so they can easy buy amp stuff and crit crafted items, cuz more people have money from this (ROL+2 exploeatin) thos good stuff became more wanted by people that dind't wokr hard and play very much and so thos amp stuff got way highr in price like boards bikes.
    So, Emperor is right, and you are either lying or your friend is lying (or perhaps told you back in 2007, or that he plays a private server), but it OBVIOUSLY does not apply today. They had a handful of rol+2, and when NA cabal was launched here, the ring's drop rate was already decreased
    Last edited by SilvusX; 05-20-2010 at 12:02 PM.

Personally I think they should do something with respect to the overall low amount of players in comparison to their other versions. While adjusting the drop rate is an idea, it will cause problems when they'll inevitably have to change it back. I think they should change the rewards for events/contests accordingly when it comes to NA.
    So far things have been, at least to my POV, fairly improved both on the forums and in game.
    I just hope that some ideas get used, and soon.
    If Your Feelings Are Hurt, Kick Rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    buying a bike from a shop and all of a sudden im not legit? there are morals and there are things that cant be prevented. have u ever questioned the uch fch or other common items? they all can be non legit yet u buy them anyway. if the shop is set up everyone has the right to buy it, am i supposed to go study/investigate on its history b4 i can place my finger on it? purely absurd thinking
    Lol, seems your becoming a bit more frantic in the defense of your arguments. Sorry spur, there isn't a mass quantity of rw3 +7's out there, making your comparison to UCH worthless. Of course you don't investigate a mass item as UCH, but a 14% amp orb, aop +7's, PC forci suits with an rw3 +7 in there, your going to tell me you won't question that? Anyone with a decent knowledge of cabal and a hint of common sense knew those shop's items weren't legitimate. I'm not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing, but it gives at least a shroud of doubt on your own claims to morality, making it hard to believe some of your other defenses.

You've basically used your reputation as a means to fend off all arguments, which is fine when its unquestioned. However, when there is evidence such as above that casts doubt on that reputation, its not that viable as a defense anymore. We can no longer solely trust your word from there.

The whole point of bring up spur in this thread was to be as an example of what to expect as A typical in the community. ( arrogant, manipulative and greedy )

Sad really but oh so true.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast