Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NA Cabal: Why is the worst of the 3?

NA Cabal: Why is the worst of the 3?

so why cant NA cabal be as good as EU or KOR?

what makes EU KOR better?

i know some reasons why wondering if there are any others that can be brought to the light of the NA community that we have control over.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Americans are lazy sobs, cunts and retards. That's why.

Why only 3?

The community used to be good =/

It died off within the first year though T.T
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Why only 3?

The community used to be good =/

It died off within the first year though T.T

you saying that there are PS out there better? i was only referring to the 3 main cabals
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

its because the drop rate sux so bad in the NA cabal on top of that their PR campaign is horrendous. cabal is an amazing game, the service sux bad. i can play for 2 years killing bosses and not get a good drop but i can stay in trade a week and make a good deal and become rich. the game sux out all your alz when u play it instead of helping u become more wealthy. isn't it weird the moere u participate in dungeons and NW the more u seem to lose. wats the point of going to NW, when u will lose 3m+ just to make a good effort. i rather do nothing and get 30 pts and have my wexp. ask any epic player and they will tell u they make all their alz in trade. what is the point of playing? i rather just stand their in trade and do nothing and get rich. such a stupid system and it all comes down to drop rate. if they increase drop rate of epic gears in dungeons and bosses, more people will spend their time playing the actual game rather than wasting majority of their time standing next to AH in trade doing absolutely nothing but still becoming rich.

Quote Originally Posted by forcewiz View Post
    its because the drop rate sux so bad in the NA cabal on top of that their PR campaign is horrendous. cabal is an amazing game, the service sux bad. i can play for 2 years killing bosses and not get a good drop but i can stay in trade a week and make a good deal and become rich. the game sux out all your alz when u play it instead of helping u become more wealthy. isn't it weird the moere u participate in dungeons and NW the more u seem to lose. wats the point of going to NW, when u will lose 3m+ just to make a good effort. i rather do nothing and get 30 pts and have my wexp. ask any epic player and they will tell u they make all their alz in trade. what is the point of playing? i rather just stand their in trade and do nothing and get rich. such a stupid system and it all comes down to drop rate. if they increase drop rate of epic gears in dungeons and bosses, more people will spend their time playing the actual game rather than wasting majority of their time standing next to AH in trade doing absolutely nothing but still becoming rich.
    Pretty much what he said And the drop rate Isnt that bad but compared to other servers our drop rate is horrible and our upgrade rate is lower but there not THAT bad
    Last edited by Shinn; 05-17-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    Pretty much what he said And the drop rate Isnt that bad but compared to other servers our drop rate is horrible and our upgrade rate is lower but there not THAT bad
    Nah, they are pretty bad. Try farming ug for 4 hours without an eod drop, or go to sod and get all osm drops 2 runs in a row, or run 220 lid runs without an amp drop, or play since open beta with getting only one drop that was worth more then 100mil and maybe a couple more worth about 50mil.

The drop rate sux for Cabal EU, too. It is NOT the reason why people quit.

The high population is the key to counter-balance the low drop rate.

As Cabal lost more and more players, it made the situation worse.

These are the reasons why people quit in my opinion...

1. Lack of contacts. The period between each update is too far apart.
    2. Alz ripping about years ago.
    3. The large amount of bot/hacker.
    4. Poor management of the old hosting company.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    The drop rate sux for Cabal EU, too. It is NOT the reason why people quit.

The high population is the key to counter-balance the low drop rate.

As Cabal lost more and more players, it made the situation worse.

These are the reasons why people quit in my opinion...

1. Lack of contacts. The period between each update is too far apart.
    2. Alz ripping about years ago.
    3. The large amount of bot/hacker.
    4. Poor management of the old hosting company.
    I have to agree with all of those but mainly number 3 I think there handling the botters and hackers pretty well you dont see AS many, and i liked how you threw in number 4 because from what im told Ogp I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up cabal alot

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    I have to agree with all of those but mainly number 3 I think there handling the botters and hackers pretty well you dont see AS many, and i liked how you threw in number 4 because from what im told Ogp I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up cabal alot
    2 and 4 are what killed what used to be a great community.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast