Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NA Cabal: Why is the worst of the 3?

Banned
    o.o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    hmm i c see were you comeing from. but the lock down of the derk is already going on becasue of the new warp guilds can easily time lock the derk. im my opinion theres no way you can even lock down the ch. i want to completely understand you though. so explain to me how is doing 300 lids and getting nothing worth more then 400k just fine. oh yea and explain to me the fairness of so many people spamming troglo and getting notheing while one person went 10 times and got 6 crit+2. in my opinon corect me if im wrong better drop rates = balance in economy =balance of power= better quality of gameplay. if you enjoy a game in which lets say 20-60 extremely lucky people control the economy most likely youre one of the 20-60 people. the other thousands or even million others do not.the upgradeing system is a choice you make to make your gear better so imo its not a problem since =6 is very achieveable it is youre choice if you wanna +7-12 so i call it an ivesment and sometimes they dont pay off
    so by the 300 runs/no amp example it just depends on how you run lid,if you go through lid and just boss kill,then your only gonna get so much per run,try killing all the mobs,i've gotten amp and ucm from random lid mobs too,even got an sem from a friggin harpy,the bosses just need to be killed in sequence to open the gates,lol,I even got a blue bike one time from a mysterious capsule in RS but that was like 8-9 months ago,so maybe the drop quality has gone down alot,i'm not getting 5-7 uch per sod anymore,maybe 2-3 if i'm lucky,but i'm cool with that,i hate selling uch,makes me feel like a crack dealer
    Last edited by Rastan; 05-18-2010 at 04:56 AM.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by viciousI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥fight View Post
    Americans are lazy sobs.
    sadly this pretty much sums up all reasons. everything else mentioned like drop rates and such please reread the quote

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    sadly this pretty much sums up all reasons. everything else mentioned like drop rates and such please reread the quote
    I don't call it being lazy, I call it lack of motivation.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

well im american and im not lazy and i put alot of time and effort into this game
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Cabal PH is better than NA too, lol - bigger community with 6 servers o.O

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

Quote Originally Posted by CriSai View Post
    Cabal PH is better than NA too, lol - bigger community with 6 servers o.O
    lol dang.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

^merg ring drop rate and patren nerf are huring cabal
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    well im american and im not lazy and i put alot of time and effort into this game
    so am I and so do I, but the fact of the matter is MOST americans are lazy
    Last edited by Shinn; 05-18-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    Think too that is hurting Cabal is how they set up Merg's ring too. Pick up the quest, run the dungeon, get the ring, and turn it in. That's how is should of been. People running over 80+ eod's is flat out nuts. Then there are quite a few of us with several alternates that can get that ring too. Doing the math on 6 alts x's 80 runs each maybe get a ring=480 runs. That is flat out nuts. I been running all month long and one run I'm going to come out of eod and just delete game. General principles.

Love to check out the new dungeons but still caught in this circle jerk with merg's ring, and it's ticking me off worse day by day. If it was going to be this flipping hard to get it, why not just set up as a drop like the bike? At least I wouldn't have a quest reminding me over and over looking at it, how bad this idea of theirs is. Ok done venting. Grrrrrrrrrrrr
    80 runs? I got mine in 7 haha =P

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast