Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NA Cabal: Why is the worst of the 3?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raveiyn View Post
    Racist much? Can't even quote your name without being filtered.
    American's aren't a race. You must be american for saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    ATM your lucky if you can find a crafter who will turn over a PC for a decent price if they are willing to turn it over at all.
    Most of what left of the community are just plain greedy, More worried about making alz/gear for bragging rights and do nothing with it then making an effort to improve gear/player base.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...I-Boots-of-Amp

As I stated in my earlier post the community is full of dishonesty and greed. This is the ideal example of my previous statement.

This link is the #1 wiz on mercury. This display of greed is pretty common amoung what remains of the crafting community. I will tell you from first hand experience That when dealing with him you can expect Him to not stand true to his word and if in the uber rare occasion you get that special PC I wouldn't count on getting it handed over to you at all. Not even rembursed for the alz/mats you gave him to craft with. He will simply Deny any wrong doing and state his word carries more weight then yours strictly based on who he is. ( The #1 Wiz in mecury )

Truely sad.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 05-18-2010 at 07:25 PM.

As I stated in my earlier post the community is full of dishonesty and greed. This is the ideal example of my previous statement.

This link is the #1 wiz on mercury. This display of greed is pretty common amoung what remains of the crafting community. I will tell you from first hand experience That when dealing with him you can expect Him to not stand true to his word and if in the uber rare occasion you get that special PC I wouldn't count on getting it handed over to you at all. Not even rembursed for the alz/mats you gave him to craft with. He will simply Deny any wrong doing and state his word carries more weight then yours strictly based on who he is. ( The #1 Wiz in mecury )

Truely sad.
    Display of greed on that is a SEVERELY gross understatement. That's just flat out robbery. I made my first PC Osm Blade(Rate) a couple days ago for a friend and the only thing he owes me is a 2 slot blade in return...asking people to fork over 200m before YOU even craft? Spur are you completely out of your mind? Who the hell do you think is gonna fall for that scam?

I have to agree that two of the largest factors are greed and lack of players. Less players means less items found/ made = ppl being more selfish bcs that item is not as easy to obtain. Simply stated, players should be less selfish.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Another thing i noticed is most games the more you level up an item the more attack you get, when you +8 on cabal you have a chance of losing your item without gaining anywhere close to as much as +7 which wouldnt be a problem but then ugprade rate comes into play and its just depressing Also when i read guides on Force core upgrading it seems as if other versions can get amp thru upgrade :X
    Last edited by Shinn; 05-18-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Banned
    The force core upgrading system is the most fail out of everything since titanium grade crafting and higher relys on pure luck of randoming 1 out of 13 effects that you won't get to fail at your crafting attempt at w/e,all lvl 2 force core upgrading should have a catylyst and they should be rare
    Last edited by Rastan; 05-19-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    Think too that is hurting Cabal is how they set up Merg's ring too. Pick up the quest, run the dungeon, get the ring, and turn it in. That's how is should of been. People running over 80+ eod's is flat out nuts. Then there are quite a few of us with several alternates that can get that ring too. Doing the math on 6 alts x's 80 runs each maybe get a ring=480 runs. That is flat out nuts. I been running all month long and one run I'm going to come out of eod and just delete game. General principles.

Love to check out the new dungeons but still caught in this circle jerk with merg's ring, and it's ticking me off worse day by day. If it was going to be this flipping hard to get it, why not just set up as a drop like the bike? At least I wouldn't have a quest reminding me over and over looking at it, how bad this idea of theirs is. Ok done venting. Grrrrrrrrrrrr
    est had fixed and made things alot better,
    but this is the take 2 steps back that happens to put them back to the beginning

also the craft fail rate is the number one thing in my book that fails.
    us crafters spend billions to get to sg ,tg,forc ect..... only to still not make any money do to fail rate.

when i got to sg i had 24 fail in a row to craft non slot sg suit.i could understand the epic craft have a higher fail rate but common rafting should be lowered

Venus 147fb , 156 sfs 141 fa, 94 mfs
    Mercury 161 wa 144 fb, 151wi, 140sfs, 127fa, 158bl
    Guild : Lao Dragons

also i ment to say rafting!!
    it is a fun activity that some times also fails.

Venus 147fb , 156 sfs 141 fa, 94 mfs
    Mercury 161 wa 144 fb, 151wi, 140sfs, 127fa, 158bl
    Guild : Lao Dragons

Truely sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    really i would like to meet some as well. u can spread as much of ure propaganda to the community as u want but it doesnt change the fact of who i am
    As pointed out on the final sentance of my quoted post this is his arrogent reply Based on who he is.

dont worry guys, in the future, we are going to step on EU and tie with KOR
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast