Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 193 hit combo in PF.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopod View Post
    Like I said "Bud" If I was hacking, I would have a video out for you. The fact is it's hard to get that high of a combo, no matter how good you are. I've been comboing for about 2 hours, nothing over 120 yet.
    120 is fine show me that one and I'll take it back. Hell do it on a dummy even idc.
    Last edited by ballzout; 08-22-2012 at 10:20 AM. Reason: to make it easier for the poor little guy

Osmium
    ^proof no one gives a f uck

wut about the wiz in sei named yamato-- back in the day i think he did a 90 combo or more... lol

Here I found the video of his pro combo skills....Oh wait nevermind that was just some guy killing a gopod...err... I mean dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Gopod View Post
    Prove there is a combo hack, please. Because I have never heard of one. What is the advantage to a combo hack?
    There is such thing and I found some ss from someone who did it to pet grind so it didn't miss. They quit but I still left their name undisclosed out of respect:
    proof combo hack 1.jpgproof combo hack 2.jpg

With a good enough connection and computer and knowing the actual timing of skills vs your natural tendencies it's quite possible to get well above 50s easily. I myself have got a 32 in war where the fps is lower. I believe it was Athien who got a 143 to win the Combo event in Venus last year. When I asked him how he did it, he said patience.

Our natural reaction actually presses the skills fractinos of a second sooner than the combo timing, so if you force yourself to delay for a tiny bit, you'll see you can perform combo longer. Aiming for the second bar helps keep combo better too.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 11-23-2012 at 11:21 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Titanium
    193 combo and only 14 kills in pf? Sharpness for a wiz. so many things wrong with this ss.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345