Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: perfect core success rate?

perfect core success rate?

I noticed that ppl were buying perfect core (low) for around 100m-150m each, and was wondering what the success rate for crafting these was? It cant be that high since they are going for so much, right?

It's a perfect core lol , think about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by xTrav View Post
    It's a perfect core lol , think about it.....
    They weren't talking about the upgrade % they were talking about the crafting rate. lol.. /facepalm

Crafting rate with NPC Chloe is always at your own risk but I know your asking for some type of percentage. I don't know the exact success rate of crafting PCL, M, H or HH but to give you an idea here is an example: you may succeed on the first try and then fail on the next 25 to 50 tries or the other way you may fail the first 25 to 50 tries the succeed once.

sorry for off topic: who is buy PCLs for 100m to 150m. I know on Venus they are not selling but on Mercury in AH they have lots of PCL at that price. I don't see much of a run on buyers for PCLs thier either. Now PCHs yes they sell quickly but lows naah.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Crafting rate with NPC Chloe is always at your own risk but I know your asking for some type of percentage. I don't know the exact success rate of crafting PCL, M, H or HH but to give you an idea here is an example: you may succeed on the first try and then fail on the next 25 to 50 tries or the other way you may fail the first 25 to 50 tries the succeed once.

sorry for off topic: who is buy PCLs for 100m to 150m. I know on Venus they are not selling but on Mercury in AH they have lots of PCL at that price. I don't see much of a run on buyers for PCLs thier either. Now PCHs yes they sell quickly but lows naah.
    you need them to make pcm which majority of the people want these days.

I bumped into a video on youtube that seems to indicate that the successrate is around 20% for crafting perfect cores...(2 crafted on 10 tries)
    This means, that on average, you'll need to have 25 pcl to craft 5 pcm to craft 1pch... talk about insanity...