Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Craft Energy???

Titanium
    You've obviously not met Elviento, BodaciousTatas, xKuja, NotYourBuddy, SoCloseBabe... and the various multitude of crafters I can't even begin to remember all the names of who do nothing but spend their alz (if they even decide to do so) on nothing but the craft mats needed to for the rings (they don't need to begin with but want so they can sell to the noobs who don't have)... Btw this is just Venus people, I'm not even gonna try and think who on Mercury would have the alz to do so since Merc is over populated laggy as hell and has the most crafters to begin with...
    You will have your final hour with Insurgent.

bout 30 mill a day on amulets using friends with lots of noobs to craft 18 characters or more 3 times a day
    for about a week + 1 or 2 bill in cj6 and holy disk 3 should make you at least 10 trys for aop6
    if your lucky you will succeed 1

the problem i have with the new craft system is that it is destroying the alz base

ive put over a bill into craft recipes, that alz is no longer in circulation

with many of us out here doing this we have easily destroyed 10's of billions of alz

Venus server does not have the new player base to support this kind of alz destruction with new alz production

lvl 8000+ craft

crafting sapphire charms up to +6 cheap mail NotYourBuddy in Venus
    gonna register lvl 7 today maby * DESTROYS ANOTHER 500 MILLION ALZ *

venus is dead....

testament lol

Banned
    Venus IS dead....I can't even find a stack of lvl 2 earth discs for some cheap xp crafts

As for the crafting...wtf...I came back just to craft the new master craft gear and heard they got rid of slotting proofs...(btw,all other gear is trash now,master craft or nothing)....unfortunately you need pc 2 slot crafts to attempt a master craft,I'm just 3000+ in boots and gloves and have yet to craft a bluestin pc for a master craft attempt...either get rid of the crafting energy,cut the energy regen time in half,a bonus for completing dungeons fast,an dp cube,a bonus for gaining AP/XP..something

hm im on basic craft lvl 6 100% in cabal eu we dont have update yet should i craft to lvl 8 before update or isnt it worth it?

isnt it that the cards u have already applied or do u have to buy all reciepts anyway?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12