Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Disconnection problems while skilling [PLEASE READ/HELP!!!]

Titanium

Disconnection problems while skilling [PLEASE READ/HELP!!!]

I opened a ticket and was referred here, so hopefully someone can give some input as to what I should do.

I have been playing on my new BL for a bit now, and it's time for me to grind out the skill points on dummies. The only problem is that after 10-30minutes of skilling I randomly disconnect from the game. I get a message saying "You have disconnected from the server". I don't see a reason as to why this is happening, but here are some things I already tried:

-unplugging/replugging in my modem AND router after a 5 minute wait
    -restoring computer to factory settings
    -reinstalling cabal
    -having no other programs running while I am skilling
    -allowing CABAL through my firewall

But for some reason none of these have worked. If anyone can give me some advice I would appreciate it more than I can tell you. Thanks for reading.

Osmium
    Run in full screen while skilling OR run windows without making it full screen in windows mode.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    Run in full screen while skilling OR run windows without making it full screen in windows mode.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this but unfortunately it didn't seem to work.
    Any other advice?

Shadow Titanium
    i had the same issue as well. Normally i would only get dc if i went afk from my computer all together. Seemed like as long as i was doing something on my comp i could afk on the dummies w/o dc. Never really found a solution other then asking my bro or a friend to skill for me lol

Seriously, I think it's the server. o-o Alot of people have been disconnecting, so I really don't know what to say. If you're running a laptop, use a fan to fan out the heat, and put the computer on power saver. It keeps me on for about 4 hours before disconnecting. Just my method, if it doesn't work, don't yell at me. ;c Hope this helps. c;
    I am Rebuke ~ zam. This is my signature ~ zam. ~ zam is mine forever ~ zam.