Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chloe's

Chloe's

tokens should be either:

1. account bound

or

2. Craftable to be tradeable (like stain clones) at 999 amity points.

I prefer 1.
    Last edited by Andrea; 09-08-2012 at 03:50 PM.

I think in the next patch they will add Chloe's token to Cash Shop as to the price who knows. If we follow EST's pricing trend it will probably be 100 e coins a token which is $1 USD. Some might say thats low/cheap price but if you think on it this can get very expensive. The best example is the Slot Extender Highest it require 750 tokens just to register the recipe for craft request (don't think anyone will be crafting SeHH anytime soon).

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

ok thanks.

49 ecoins each token, pl0x.

or as I said "I patiently patiently persist" that it be just account bound instead of character.

Otherwise, it would take 2 years and 3 weeks more to get the daily up to that required number.
    Some may say, what the heck, I spent 4 years in this darn game, 2 more won't hurt. Or still others
    would just opt to drain 15billion (by alz buying, vouchers, or other means), and still some others would just
    rageq..., no no, sick-and-tiredquit.

and when they actually get to craft it, they will fail lol, then that's the time to ragequit, granted cabal is still around by then...
    Last edited by Andrea; 08-23-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    and when they actually get to craft it, they will fail lol, then that's the time to ragequit, granted cabal is still around by then...
    Lmao, I hear you...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Good things come to those who wait.... Stop complaining how hard it is to get the best possible thing. It's this way on purpose, so you DON'T flood the market with OP stuff too soon. The market fluxed alot but has to settle down. By the time ppl have the good crafting stuff, the prices will have been set for awhile. I only took economics once in HS like 5 years ago so it doen't take a genious to know this kinda thing.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Good things come to those who wait.... Stop complaining how hard it is to get the best possible thing. It's this way on purpose, so you DON'T flood the market with OP stuff too soon. The market fluxed alot but has to settle down. By the time ppl have the good crafting stuff, the prices will have been set for awhile. I only took economics once in HS like 5 years ago so it doen't take a genious to know this kinda thing.
    u really missed his point.. 750days isnt a reasonable time to acquire anything, in any game. there needs to be more than 1 way to get tokens, other than daily's for 3mil.

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    u really missed his point.. 750days isnt a reasonable time to acquire anything, in any game. there needs to be more than 1 way to get tokens, other than daily's for 3mil.
    Lol I know that and did not miss his point. I agree there should be at least 2 ways to get them. My point was that we shouldn't have something so easily aquired from using real money or external sources per say, and even so, they should be char bind if from IS (CS for all those ppl who can't read it's real name of Item Shop) and a limit of 1 per day. Not allowing them to be limitlessly bought from pre-paid.

My FB Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Lol I know that and did not miss his point. I agree there should be at least 2 ways to get them. My point was that we shouldn't have something so easily aquired from using real money or external sources per say, and even so, they should be char bind if from IS (CS for all those ppl who can't read it's real name of Item Shop) and a limit of 1 per day. Not allowing them to be limitlessly bought from pre-paid.
    im not sayin every1 should have (e.g. 750 tokens) within a week after new craft system, BUT each craft lvl has say, 10crafts right? each of those then costs 2-5 tokens at least? and previous formula cards that where common and 300k ea now costs 10mil to learn the recipe?(or even such things as previous lvl 7 proof card costing 5mil in ah, but now costs u 50mil to up) after update wat shoulda happened was 1 of 2 things, 1 we shoulda received all lower recipes with the update ( if ur lvl 7 u get all lvl 1-6 auto after update), or be some way more than to get 1 token a day when we obviously need in total closer to 2,000 tokens. sehh 750 is merely 1 craft token price, out of 100 crafts.

the update was "supposed" to be all about making crafting easier* and more common. just looks like a way to filter awhole lot of alz out of the community imo, since the alz goes to npc's instead of other players thru ah.

Yea, I do agree with you there. It really saps alot of alz. And I disagree with their decision to reduce selling to NPC prices. And our version has 209 crafts if I count correctly (212 - 3(the unbinding stones) = 209)

My FB Guide

750 is just ridiculous, and u don't need more than one char to 'basic' craft in an account, hence, the ab suggestion. that's what u missed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast