Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New EXP and AXP dailies?

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    If you compare it to MF? are you serious with that question?
    Hmm let's see: Having to bm a few times(wiz bm2 = afk btw) to kill the mobs AND gain exp/AP vs standing semi-afk clicking Z to retarget(or any other button if you changed it like me) every 2 seconds to gain absolutely nothing.

AT in bm2 lets me afk more than mf

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Hmm let's see: Having to bm a few times(wiz bm2 = afk btw) to kill the mobs AND gain exp/AP vs standing semi-afk clicking Z to retarget(or any other button if you changed it like me) every 2 seconds to gain absolutely nothing.

AT in bm2 lets me afk more than mf

curse you and all the wizzies! Yes, you got a point. Too bad I'm a FB so that argument does not apply to me lol and my wiz is only 175 so she can't go AT yet QQ working on it tho... turtle-pace

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    curse you and all the wizzies! Yes, you got a point. Too bad I'm a FB so that argument does not apply to me lol and my wiz is only 175 so she can't go AT yet QQ working on it tho... turtle-pace
    It's not like going bm3 and holding down B is a lot harder. Exp and AP worth it mang, compared to mf where you get nothing except a stain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    It's not like going bm3 and holding down B is a lot harder. Exp and AP worth it mang, compared to mf where you get nothing except a stain.
    sry I'm a noob from Venus o,o if I dont pay attention for 1 sec I'm dead

And yes... the exp and ap from AT is godly... :q I've maxed out many of my runes(def, crit dmg, hp absorb, atk) in about just a few days of grind in there. *-* I never said I didn't like the map, just that it's hard lol

personally, I would have gone chap1 = 1 stone, chap2 = 2 stones, chap3 = 3 stones that would have made sense to encourrage people to do the other chapters but eh..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12