Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Scroll Option suggestions

Scroll Option suggestions

I like the scroll Option slot crafting its better than using the old item system i.e. helm for HP in slot or Great Sword for Crit Dmg in slot and forget about Crit Rate that was random or luck. Just one thing in my humble opinoin could and would enhance this form of slot crafting instead of having Scroll option Classes i.e. Scroll Option weapon , Scroll Option armour and Scroll Option bike why not just have Scroll Options that can be used for slot crafting in any item be it weapon or armour or bike. This would shorten the search list in the Auction House and it would encrease the Scroll Option pool as well as encourage more slot crafting cause there would be more Scroll Options avalible to choose from when crafting slots.

One more thing why can't we extract Amp Scroll Option from any items? Every time I try all I get is Flee rate Scroll whats up with that...
    Last edited by truely false; 08-23-2012 at 04:03 PM.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

That would simplify scrolls, like they simplified shape cartridges, just level and no type.
    I fully subscribe!

And they did say, one would more likely get the stat as a scroll of whtever it is he'd break. But ofc, they stopped giving patchnotes (just in case anyone was born yesterday, the patchnotes of Arcane Trace episode update, Cabal NA and not Cabal Wormy ok, have been conspicuously absent since its inception) when those earlier ones they released turned out to be...like your name, truely false.

Boots can't have max rate or gloves have HP. Now of course if it was like the old system, an off-scroll would simply display nothing for slotting and slot nothing, which would waste the scroll.

When I first read this, I thought you were talking about actually crafting the option scrolls with the new crafting system, which would be too easy, unless it took the same scroll of the lower grade to craft the higher one, which then wouldn't be so bad (bcs how many rate low scrolls do you see out there?).

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]