Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal NA/Global's 3rd Guild Emblems Event

Cabal NA/Global's 3rd Guild Emblems Event

Event: Guild emblem event.
    Reward: Top place for each guild size in each server get a guild emblem. In the event one that wins already has one, second place will get one instead. Each rank up will also reward a small gift to the users.
    Objective: Earn the most DP, GP, and Lvls in the duration of the event. Each Rank-up during the event adds a multiplier to the total score.
    All DP and GP earn 1 point each. Levels from 1-100 earn 1 pt ea, lvl 101-160 earn 2 pts each, and lvl 161-190 earn 3 pts each. Rank-ups add a multiplier of x1.5 for lvls 1-100, x2 for lvls 101-160 and x3 for lvls 161-190. Multipliers are counted towards that person's score, not the total guild score (this prevents power lvling low lvl chars jsut for higher total score). Each rank-up has a small reward for players which can be obtained from the Event NPC Yul in Green Despair.
    Emblem Entry Requirements: Entries from the guilds that win must be submitted withing 72 hours after they have been notified, or the runner-up guild will get to submit one. All entries must be 16x16 pixels and be appropriate. You are all mature enough to understand what that entails.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

/bump

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]