Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: suggestion

suggestion

im starting to get tired of our old hairstyles and have been thinking about them for a few days so i decided to post it

2-5 new hairstyles and i guess a few new faces too (i dont really care about the faces but why not)

and i personally would like to see maps added for dungeons, when im in a dungeon i like to see where im going or the layout of the dungeon and just being able to use my mini-map anyone else agree?

Well, to be fair, if the maps only showed the dungeon and not your location would be nice too. But you have to understand that they'd have to create the image for each, which is about 18 I think, and that's assuming no rank-up maps, bcs they're small. I tried to make one for EoD, and it was kinda tough, though I finished the map layout in simple form, it still took awhile.\

And next time can you actually title what your suggestion is about? Just saying suggestion turns ppl off to see what the suggestion is about. I almost didn't click it myself.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Well, to be fair, if the maps only showed the dungeon and not your location would be nice too. But you have to understand that they'd have to create the image for each, which is about 18 I think, and that's assuming no rank-up maps, bcs they're small. I tried to make one for EoD, and it was kinda tough, though I finished the map layout in simple form, it still took awhile.\

And next time can you actually title what your suggestion is about? Just saying suggestion turns ppl off to see what the suggestion is about. I almost didn't click it myself.
    im only talking about mission dungeons (rank dun maps are unneeded as well are dx dungeon maps) but im willing to wait a while for them(not that it would happen), i would just like a map for the future dungeon runs.

lol and as for the title i was too lazy to name it properly but having said that when its not named properly like mine it gives off a sense of mystery making you want to see what it says

Maps would be nice but as you explained about the name of this suggestion did it not dawn on you that this is percisely why there are no dungeon maps. In order to give a player a sense of mystery and exploration of the dungeon the very first time you run it.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Maps would be nice but as you explained about the name of this suggestion did it not dawn on you that this is percisely why there are no dungeon maps. In order to give a player a sense of mystery and exploration of the dungeon the very first time you run it.
    maybe if people actually did have a sense of mystery when doing new dungeons but they dont everyone is always doing duns in groups for their first time and most lower leveled characters have higher level mains so they know the layout already anyway