Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rate

rate

Is rate broken today? Like, moreso than usual? I cant crit at all today for some reason. Its annoying.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

ya bro theyre releasing a hot fix for it

Shadow Titanium
    Since this new update, there have been some strange things happening....Not only do the crits seem out of whack but I have an unusually high miss chance on non-combo attacks as well....it's noticeable enough to have made me say to myself "Damn, why am I missing so much...wasn't like this a couple weeks ago"....and i'm a very very very perceptive person...very rarely does something get by me without me noticing...which is one of the reason's all my EX's and my current GF like me so much as I notice everything (and forget very little) and women love that LOL. So when I find myself being drawn to something that seems odd or out of place, I'm pretty darn sure something is actually wrong.

So yeah, hopefully its a bug and they fix it because I can't keep missing 12 straight non-combo attacks in a row multiple times per hour...that's just to high of a miss rate if you ask me.

davyne is fking Nooblord

u gotta max out ur attk rate rune, cuz all bosses and mobs got def and attk rate boost. and also, they want u to buy bikes and not be able to solo pluma anymore

Banned
    68 rate = 13 noncrits in a row

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    68 rate = 13 noncrits in a row
    68 rate? so 2k11 bro

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    u gotta max out ur attk rate rune, cuz all bosses and mobs got def and attk rate boost. and also, they want u to buy bikes and not be able to solo pluma anymore
    I haven't seen any difference in bosses hitting me more often...seems about the same as before...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    davyne is fking Nooblord
    why thank you, I haven't been complimented for a few days now....great to have admirer's...

Banned
    its random..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast