Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: new crafting system

new crafting system

i was just wondering if when you try to craft a sel/sem/seh/sehh if you have to keep paying the amount or if you just have to buy it once?

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy666 View Post
    i was just wondering if when you try to craft a sel/sem/seh/sehh if you have to keep paying the amount or if you just have to buy it once?
    You have to register the recipe the first time only.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    You have to register the recipe the first time only.
    so say i wanna do seh i pay the 1b and thats it i wont have to pay 1b again?

Shadow Titanium
    Yeah, you pay the 1b one time to register the craft recipe...from there you can craft SE's for as long as you have materials and energy....however, it's pretty much a waste of alz because you have to craft a bunch of SEL's that you need to craft SEM's, that you need to use to craft SEH's....by the time you craft all that and with a high chance to fail (most things high level fail craft attempt), you'd been much better off just buying SEH's from AH....you'll spend about a billion just attemping to craft one SEH even without having to pay that 1B registration fee every time...

Also, I believe SEM's cost 1B to register and SEH's cost 1.75b to register (almost 2b)....imagine your frustration when you attempt to craft any of them and fail!!! Again, I say it's better to just buy SE's from the AH....unless of course you can make 1b alz fast and easy...I can't imagine that though.
    Last edited by Davynelord; 08-27-2012 at 10:50 AM.

ok thank you very much for the info

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy666 View Post
    so say i wanna do seh i pay the 5b and thats it i wont have to pay 5b again?
    fix't

yeah one time or use a one-year-long-to-save (that' is if ur not gonna register and do anything else) token, lol. Sehh is 15b or 2 yrs and 3 weeks (again, if that's all u ever gonna save for)