Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: New email bot in Venus

New email bot in Venus

title says it.

morespamplz.jpg

By the way, here's a suggestion :

There should be an option to only allow people on your buddylist to send u mail. That would fix it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    title says it.

morespamplz.jpg

By the way, here's a suggestion :

There should be an option to only allow people on your buddylist to send u mail. That would fix it
    thats the worst suggestion ive ever heard.

wat do ppl mega all day long?

S> asdf +10 (proc) pm/"mail" me

i mean, how hard is it to block any hkcadlcaldca named character u see in bi?

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    thats the worst suggestion ive ever heard.

wat do ppl mega all day long?

S> asdf +10 (proc) pm/"mail" me

That's why I suggested it as an OPTION, obviously if you do wish to receive emails from randoms, feel free to uncheck the box.
    Personally I don't like receiving emails from randoms.

It could also help with bullies. Believe it or not, I've heard some people on cabal are childlish enough to spam mail other players to harrass them. Having the option to make your mail buddy-only would also help those people.

Just like the view gears option. Not everyone wants others to be able to view gears, but the option is still available to those who wish to.

it's not because it doesnt suit your personal needs that it automatically is a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    Also, that's a bit pointless if they make a new one everyday..

[GM] Kato
    Hi Abi,

Thanks for the report and the suggestion. We take this very seriously and we'll do our best to solve this issue. In the mean time, please continue to send us any reports of spammers so that we can take the necessary action.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato