Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: So sad...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    All Im hearing from you guys are Q.Q and Complaining
    "QQ OMG Dungeon so boring" blah blah blah "Leveling Is Hard " Q_Q

so u guys think that dungeons should drop u whatever you want whenever you want?
    then when u get crappy drop you cry like a 5yro kid

all i got to tell u guys is grow the up =___=
    cabal isnt supposed to be easy and duh u gonna get crap drops

cabal is way more easier than it was back in the day
    these new players don't even understand what us veteran players had to go through all these years of playing
    then they have the nerve to complain about stuff thats dumb ugh

lvling is so much ez today than back in the day
    nowadays u can just firetrap/pi till 180 then AT till 190
    back in the day all we had was PF and the exp was trash

and back in the day when if u had pc tit blades u was considered pro
    or had a bike

all new players have it easy
    and u guys can buy characters now?
    we had to make our own characters from scratch and we actually had to work hard on them lawl

idk why new players QQ yall got it made
    im not new. cabal is easier lvling, way easier, i never said nothin bout lvling.go lvl a wiz with 600 def solo in pf 140-160 in a week.

im talkin bout how drops have never been good in cabal.

and cathy talks bout " korean GMs say cabal is too ez" ya well korea cabal also has a player base that is 10x ours. ALL their maps are populated, ALL their maps get farmed, so ah has somethin of everything. us here on NA, no low lvl maps have been rly played beyond the quests. all dung lvling, we rely on bots for crafting supplies and always have since the transfer. if we had a bigger player base, entries would be more plentiful, supplies etc. not only that, but us as americans, we r lazy, thats no lie, thats y we came up with firetrappin in the 1st place.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    rofl ive ran 100 ic1s, all junk lycans and npc crap and cores, 200+eods 0 merg drops, round 50ish ic2 1 bof+6, 89 aos1 few crap braces 1 tradeable 1 magic attack rune 1 8amp 2 slot WA helm... and much more dungs. now is ur excuse here i didnt spend enough time playing or was i lazy?

cabals drops are ed up, period. any other game, if u kill a boss, for a quest EXPECIALLY, u get the boss drop.

just like how new update was all "tradeable lycan, drei, etc etc" yet everytime i do the dungs, still character bound junk.

guess my 16hr a day, 70ish ap daily on cabal wasnt enough :/ im too lazy.

This leads to luck, Every game has a luck factor some more some less, seems your luck isn't so great. I ran idk maybe 50-70 aos2 and i have gotten pc items along with some 10amp forci fb gloves. And idk some 100ish ic2's throughout my chars and have gotten a few pc items along with some pretty nice dro's. So as you see it's a matter of luck and determination and WORK!

As for Lyc, Drei, dro's, etc drops at a random rate of cb and non-cb.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    This leads to luck, Every game has a luck factor some more some less, seems your luck isn't so great. I ran idk maybe 50-70 aos2 and i have gotten pc items along with some 10amp forci fb gloves. And idk some 100ish ic2's throughout my chars and have gotten a few pc items along with some pretty nice dro's. So as you see it's a matter of luck and determination and WORK!

As for Lyc, Drei, dro's, etc drops at a random rate of cb and non-cb.
    ya well u cant say players dont put in the work just bc cabal has terrible rates.

so u guys think that dungeons should drop u whatever you want whenever you want?
    then when u get crappy drop you cry like a 5yro kid

all i got to tell u guys is grow the up =___=
    cabal isnt supposed to be easy and duh u gonna get crap drops

cabal is way more easier than it was back in the day
    these new players don't even understand what us veteran players had to go through all these years of playing
    then they have the nerve to complain about stuff thats dumb ugh

lvling is so much ez today than back in the day
    nowadays u can just firetrap/pi till 180 then AT till 190
    back in the day all we had was PF and the exp was trash

and back in the day when if u had pc tit blades u was considered pro
    or had a bike

all new players have it easy
    and u guys can buy characters now?
    we had to make our own characters from scratch and we actually had to work hard on them lawl

idk why new players QQ yall got it made
    what was acceptable years ago is not so anymore.
    Would you want to go back to ep1 and skill manually up to double trans? To do promos that took days to complete? MMOs are now mainstream games, aimed towards casual gamers not heavy grinders anymore.

You want to know why cabal dropsystem is flawed? Go run MO in party, while I run aos1 solo. It will take approx the same time (around 15min/run both MO and aos1). Guess who will make more alz? Now tell me why the highest party dungeon in the game yields less profit than lower solo dungeons?
    That what I call working less getting more. We don't have ep9 on EU yet so perhaps something will change with the new craft system.

Banned
    I agree. Cronic21 and Sandulf are just gonna qq saying you need to have no life and play 16 hours a day to do well in this game etc etc.

"I've run 100 ic1 and got nothing good blah blah"

I've been playing 1 hour a day for a while and I don't have any complaints about the alz I make or the drops I get lol. People just need to stop being crybabies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I agree. Cronic21 and Sandulf are just gonna qq saying you need to have no life and play 16 hours a day to do well in this game etc etc.

"I've run 100 ic1 and got nothing good blah blah"

I've been playing 1 hour a day for a while and I don't have any complaints about the alz I make or the drops I get lol. People just need to stop being crybabies.
    +1

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Everyone should just chill out and stop bashing players for their right to complain or opinoin. We all have our issues with the game be it crafting or leveling or farming or even dungeon spamming as well as the drops and drop rates. Let us not forget the Alz spammers and the bots and hackers. My point is the game is not perfect but it is still an entertaining one. As for the topic of the thread the bad drops I would say it is a matter of individual opinoin. If you are a player who has dropped some epic items well from your prespective drops are great. If you haven't dropped anything epic your prespective would be crappy. As for me I've been in the middle of the road with the drops some days great some not so great such is the life of an MMO player...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned
    lol Cathy and Chingu need to learn how to read and no assume ppl are QQing...telling ppl they are lazy, wth dude...do u understand of term "life" or HW? 2h a day is enough for me i don't wanna mess up my eyes and wear glasses. Stop thinking ur the boss just cuz u have more pixels of alz and better gear (they did a psychological study uk on gaming behavior and stuff look it up maybe ul learn something). Or is it QQ to simply ask the different perspectives of cabal farming/lvling? U think i haven't played when cabal came out...ur assumptions are wrong cuz i did.
    Maybe i should rephrase my question: would anyone wanna run some dg? ;D

You make tons of money by standing in the middle of BI /dance2 qqing about how you make no alz.

On a serious note, find a guild/person you can trust and just duo w.e dungeon with them.
    (My brother and I pooled the money and gear we collected and it really did help both of us alot.)

Aos1/Aos2/sod/crazy steamer are probably the best dungeons to farm. Ic1 is too expensive and barely nets any profit.
    Ic2 is great but its way too time consuming. Anything that takes over 30min to complete is a waste of time really.
    It always does come down to luck though. If ur that person with no luck gg.

The thing is IMO it should never come down to luck. If this game had for example, quest that were 1000x harder that guaranteed rewards like terra grade armor PC the player population would be like 3x larger. Some of u guys say its Q.Q call it what you want, but nothing can justify doing a dungeon over 50x and getting nothing worthwhile. That is just demoralizing when you know uve done X amount of dungeons and never get anything while some "lucky" people get the best stuff with less effort. Effort should translate to rewards. The most successful mmos all have certan dungeons or bosses that guarantee some sort of medium-high value item that at least keeps people playing. It doesn't have to be forcy PC something like terra which would make people better and motivate them to continue playing because it will lead to something (of course pixels are nothing but you should get the point). The idea that this game has the lowest drop rate out of any and all mmos out there doesn't see far fetched to me. And considering we dont have that many players compared to other mmos that is actually sad.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast