Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem - problema

Unhappy Problem - problema

English
    400m + spent creating Ring Of Luck +2 and lucky I get two but what I get is 1 Caftman's Ring (Lv 4) And 1 Ring of Luck +0 want to help me with this error the game

Español
    gaste 400m+ creando Ring Of Luck +2 Y Con Mucha Suerte Consigo 2 Pero Lo Que me da es 1 Caftman's Ring (Lv 4) And 1 Ring Of luck +0 quiero que me ayuden con este error del juego

Prueba - test ..¡¡
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...balerror2.jpg/

working as intended. Lol

Crafting "success" doesn't always mean you make the desired/target item, sometimes you get a craftsman ring/amulet depending on the craft or a different level of the item.

So RoL2 craft can either fail and give nothing, or succeed and give RoL2 OR rol0, rol1, craftsman ring lvl4 or potentially (not confirmed) RoL3

Same with all crafting for amulets/rings. It's basically the equivalent of getting different "bad" crafts from all the other craft types like 3, 4 or 5% amp items

Lol this happened to me today, crafted an AoP+6 but i got a craft ammy +4 -.-
    Fear is an Illusion

Your craft level is too low, what you expect?

But yeah, crappy outputs FTW!

then I wasted my money because full updaters not felt like to say that this could happen????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sombra132 View Post
    then I wasted my money because full updaters not felt like to say that this could happen????
    ya they left out the fine print. old system at least said craft aop+?, so u knew to not to expect only 1 thing. new system says craft aop+6, i did it 5x, got craft amulet4, aop5, fail fail fail

I try to craft 6 RoS+9, in one batch = 6 Total fails. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by godafe View Post
    Your craft level is too low, what you expect?

But yeah, crappy outputs FTW!
    I have 6k+ amulet crafting, did 11 aop6 crafts, 4 craftsman amys +4, 1 aop5, 6 fails

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I have 6k+ amulet crafting, did 11 aop6 crafts, 4 craftsman amys +4, 1 aop5, 6 fails
    You need OVER 9000!!!!

Lv1 Ring Craft ROL2 Successfully

I did not know that these things could happen Thanks to all for sharing their experiences

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast