Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Awesome event

Awesome event

No troll, I like this event. Chance at chloe tokens is a nice addition. Didn't see that coming. Also bike parts as a possible drop O.O gonna b a fun event. Yes I know the drop rate is low but its still better than nothing imo.
    Fear is an Illusion

Can u tell me what exactly is bike parts.

Allows you to craft an epic bike. Like amp, crit dmg, resist rate, resist CD etc.
    Fear is an Illusion

Banned
    ya this event is sooo original, wonder how they came up with it... zzz same as last few events. last event had same items possible -minus the chloe, how many ppl got perm bikes? 0? mk then

Ur also missing bike part, and instead of safeguards its actual perfect cores, cakes can give stains, and of course the tokens (which i desperately want) Farm 700+ tokens from event and ur set for an early SEHH lol (low possibility, but better than waiting out two years +)
    Fear is an Illusion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    Ur also missing bike part, and instead of safeguards its actual perfect cores, cakes can give stains, and of course the tokens (which i desperately want) Farm 700+ tokens from event and ur set for an early SEHH lol (low possibility, but better than waiting out two years +)
    u missed my pt, no1 got bikes etc last event, and u think ppl gonna get 700 tokens + bike parts etc etc during this 1?

Hey quit being so pessimistic. Even if it is true lol.

Sure drops gonna be blehck, but the stains and cloe's probably not too bad a drop rate.

To bad the only thing of all those drops I'd need is seh. And that's not high on my demand like pchh are.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]