Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal should increase the ecoin price for Charms lol - REASON

Hybrid View

Shadow Titanium

Cabal should increase the ecoin price for Charms lol - REASON

it's so easy everyone can get it now, where it is suppose to be rare like how KR has it.. increasing it to 5000 Ecoins each buy seems reasonable makes it hard as kred and limited but still possible... 699 ecoins only...

So my suggestion is make it 699ecoins for this weekend only then increase the ecoin price making it more valueable how it should be..

*PEWPEW*

Whenever you fail 15 times trying to +1 your charm lets see if you still want to be 5k ecoins.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Shadow Titanium
    well ^ that's ur fault for trying to + >.>

*PEWPEW*

Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    well ^ that's ur fault for trying to + >.>
    the point is that ur supposed to + it. and sorry but 5k ecoins for 1 charm is really retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieWiz View Post
    the point is that ur supposed to + it. and sorry but 5k ecoins for 1 charm is really retarded.
    +900000
    i think u didnt try to +7 it yet ABLGALL.
    and it's not rare in kr btw, it's on cs just like us -.-
    its just hard to + that's all

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    +900000
    i think u didnt try to +7 it yet ABLGALL.
    and it's not rare in kr btw, it's on cs just like us -.-
    its just hard to + that's all
    i've seenKR i know it's hard as well , but it ain't this cheap .

*PEWPEW*

Shadow Titanium
    fine fine at least 1.3k-2k ecoins.

*PEWPEW*

Shadow Titanium
    naice! you're right it's for +ing but that's the persons option to + it... and by the time everyones able to buy tons and tons of charms.. theres bound to be a +7 at some point . example icublink .. +6 failed to +7.. yet he was closer than everyone SO FAR. wait til what? 3days when everyone dies down buying stainclones.. then the fact that they're only 699 ecoins each ppl will spam buy , buy stain clones for 5M EA (regular price) then tada +6 then +7 or even +5.

*PEWPEW*

Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    naice! you're right it's for +ing but that's the persons option to + it... and by the time everyones able to buy tons and tons of charms.. theres bound to be a +7 at some point . example icublink .. +6 failed to +7.. yet he was closer than everyone SO FAR. wait til what? 3days when everyone dies down buying stainclones.. then the fact that they're only 699 ecoins each ppl will spam buy , buy stain clones for 5M EA (regular price) then tada +6 then +7 or even +5.
    lol u realy like to make pointless threads w/o getting ur facts straight dont u? lol
    when u try to + ur charm let me know if having them in cs at the current price is a bad idea.

Shadow Titanium
    lol u realy like to make pointless threads w/o getting ur facts straight dont u? lol
    when u try to + ur charm let me know if having them in cs at the current price is a bad idea.
    already tried +ing 0-3 without fails and i'm staying at 3. <--- it's called an idealistic + , no need for more nor less..

*PEWPEW*

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast