Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal should increase the ecoin price for Charms lol - REASON

You realize that out of all cabal servers, our cash shop prices are the highest, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    naice! you're right it's for +ing but that's the persons option to + it... and by the time everyones able to buy tons and tons of charms.. theres bound to be a +7 at some point . example icublink .. +6 failed to +7.. yet he was closer than everyone SO FAR. wait til what? 3days when everyone dies down buying stainclones.. then the fact that they're only 699 ecoins each ppl will spam buy , buy stain clones for 5M EA (regular price) then tada +6 then +7 or even +5.
    lol u realy like to make pointless threads w/o getting ur facts straight dont u? lol
    when u try to + ur charm let me know if having them in cs at the current price is a bad idea.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieWiz View Post
    lol u realy like to make pointless threads w/o getting ur facts straight dont u? lol
    when u try to + ur charm let me know if having them in cs at the current price is a bad idea.
    already tried +ing 0-3 without fails and i'm staying at 3. <--- it's called an idealistic + , no need for more nor less..

*PEWPEW*

already tried +ing 0-3 without fails and i'm staying at 3. <--- it's called an idealistic + , no need for more nor less..
    LOL, you're happy at +3? You realize +5 and higher increases your BM duration and resist right?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    LOL, you're happy at +3? You realize +5 and higher increases your BM duration and resist right?
    of course? who wouldn't be happy with +3.

*PEWPEW*

wow +3 is so gud ^_^
    well i guess theres gonna be always an underachiever somewhere..... lol

of course? who wouldn't be happy with +3.

i like cookies.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieWiz View Post
    wow +3 is so gud ^_^
    well i guess theres gonna be always an underachiever somewhere..... lol
    and theres always overachievers out there .

*PEWPEW*

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    neither common sense...what has the perfect percentage ratio in +ing and failing. But suit urself. this is my opinion, nothing for you to criticize but listen to.

*PEWPEW*

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast