Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ep 10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    This person
    im failin to see where my post had "stupid" in it. plz enlighten me, concidering ur post mainly talked about fa and fs, and i said looks like they gettin more op attacks(just as many others have here). and if def rate upgrade skill is being lowered, and attack rate, depending on how much, ppl may get rid of it as an upgrade.

ur post was old from the start to me, i keep up-to-date with other cabals, mrwormys, interviews with the develpoers, etc. alrdy understand the dif stances etc. ur pt is?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    im failin to see where my post had "stupid" in it. plz enlighten me, concidering ur post mainly talked about fa and fs, and i said looks like they gettin more op attacks(just as many others have here). and if def rate upgrade skill is being lowered, and attack rate, depending on how much, ppl may get rid of it as an upgrade.

ur post was old from the start to me, i keep up-to-date with other cabals, mrwormys, interviews with the develpoers, etc. alrdy understand the dif stances etc. ur pt is?
    What makes you think that they'll ONLY buff up FA and FS when they're only a couple weeks into "testing" phase

And what would people change the def rate skill for? MP? BRB lol'ing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    And what would people change the def rate skill for? MP? BRB lol'ing.
    as i said, depending how much they decrease each. guess u dont see options.

What makes you think that they'll ONLY buff up FA and FS when they're only a couple weeks into "testing" phase
    i also talked about fb buffs in my 1st response? they was no where in ur posts? but im only thinkin fa fs? hmm.. if ur post is mainly about fa/fs, obviously u can expect to get responses about fa/fs....thats kinda common sense. now when they're further along in testing and there is posts about other classes, u can then expect comments about other classes.

back on topic, seein that pic wit the fs vs ic1 boss makes me think the pve will basically be the same, and that the whole def dmg change is mainly just gonna effect pvp.
    Last edited by cronic21; 09-06-2012 at 08:46 AM.

back on topic, seein that pic wit the fs vs ic1 boss makes me think the pve will basically be the same, and that the whole def dmg change is mainly just gonna effect pvp.
    A Lv 178 FS in BM3 hitting a critical and doing 7K damage on Faello is normal today? I think its low, but thats my impression.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godafe View Post
    A Lv 178 FS in BM3 hitting a critical and doing 7K damage on Faello is normal today? I think its low, but thats my impression.
    i agree, its low but we also dont know his amp/cd or bm3 stage, and the 114 wa hittin basically 1.5 sounds normal based on lvl (never played a wa myself so idk). my pt was we get increased def, mobs get increased def, end result is the same.. and the increase is meant for pvp.

Banned
    as i said, depending how much they decrease each. guess u dont see options.

i also talked about fb buffs in my 1st response? they was no where in ur posts? but im only thinkin fa fs? hmm.. if ur post is mainly about fa/fs, obviously u can expect to get responses about fa/fs....thats kinda common sense. now when they're further along in testing and there is posts about other classes, u can then expect comments about other classes.

i agree, its low but we also dont know his amp/cd or bm3 stage, and the 114 wa hittin basically 1.5 sounds normal based on lvl (never played a wa myself so idk). my pt was we get increased def, mobs get increased def, end result is the same.. and the increase is meant for pvp.
    1. You can't say FA or FS will be op just because they have higher attack in bm now. That's just "speculation" because you have no comparison point to the other classes, and being OP is relative. Your average EU player wouldn't jump to a conclusion like that because they're smarter than that.

2. Even if defense rate was lower on sixth sense, why would you bother to remove it? So you can have even LESS def rate? THAT makes sense.
    "It's like when I want some bread, I won't settle for half a loaf. Instead, I will have a muffin made of broken glass." - Stephen Colbert

3. FS with 2200 attack hitting only 7k on ic1 first boss? We might not know his attack or amp but any FS with 40+ amp and 130+ cd (these are extremely low stats for an FS) who has 2200 attack would be hitting at least 20k on ic1 first boss, by today's damage equation.
    Last edited by Cathy; 09-06-2012 at 09:37 AM.

It does sound strange at first, but when you think about how they're changing up hit/miss along with how defense is factored in, I'm sure the 6 classes won't be really unbalanced. I think It'll just be a slight inconvenience at first to get used to.

It's basically a giant update on defensive stats, considering how our offensive stats have gotten so high.

I am personally looking forward to seeing the new Block/Miss. BL's and FB's could become "evasion tanks" instead of just pure hp/def tanks. (Lightning in FF13 was an awesome evasion tank as a sentinel, in case anybody played it :>)

Until we have details we can only speculate which class (if any) would be op. It might be that 1 INT = 0.002 resist rate, or it might be more.

But it seems like:

WA/FS with str will get higher "damage reduction" a new stat.

FA/WI with int will get various "resistances" the kinds we already have like resist rate/cd/stun/down/kb

BL/FB with dex will get high "block" a new stat.
    sounds like their trying to be more realistic with the classes cause fb and bl move realy fast so its will be hard to hit them xD and sense fs and wa were armor dmg want bother them much as it used to

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    By the time episode 10 hits i'll call it quits...
    nooooooooooooooooooo

Osmium

You said stupid right there!

Banned
    1.That's just "speculation" because you have no comparison point to the other classes
    if not meant for ppl to speculate, wat was the pt in this thread with unfinished information? if u dont want speculations, wait till all information, of all classes is out to post. if u gonna post about fa/fs, expect feedback about fa/fs, welcome to common sense 101. thats kinda wat discuss means, and a convo, or a debate etc. all involves "giving" AND "listening" to other peoples opinions. but u cathy (named cathy but rly a male...odd to say the least...) only know how to talk. i forgot u know all and ur way is the only way, ill keep that in mind next time.

if def rate skill goes from 600 to say 100, i for one will remove the skill, u keep chewin ur muffins.
    Last edited by cronic21; 09-06-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast