Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: To those who dont lagg.

Question To those who dont lagg.

There are many ppl who are still laggin ive been disconnecting at least once ever war for the past 3 weeks. Since 2 weeks have passed with no improvement whatsoever and to be honest i dont see any comeing anytime soon. Ill ask Those who are not lagging a few Questions.

1) What kind of CPU (processor) are you useing?

2) whats your GPU (videocard).

3) whats your Operations system (windows 7,8, sp vista)

4) whats your internet speed (speedtest.net).

5) whats your firewall setting?

I think knowing whats going on with those who dont lagg will help out the rest of us. Who knows maybe windows 8 is a fix Q.Q. Thanks in advance for answering.

<DivineGuardians>

I get were you're coming from but have you checked this thread out : http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...nection-issues it may have some ideas you have not tried yet that can help, anyhow good luck with this...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned

what is this "lag" you speak of?

i use windows sp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post

what is this "lag" you speak of?

i use windows sp
    LOL urizen do u even know what internet is?
    lag is independent of ur video card, u can have 50 of em it wouldn't change anything

Bulldozer 8 core
    16 ram
    2x 670gtsoc
    7 64 bit
    36 down 15 up with game running
    No firewall
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Yea lagg is not determined by your hardware, if it was ppl would rarely lagg considering cabal is not a hardware demanding game (most modern pc's should have no problem with it). Thanks for the link trulyfalse ive sent them a bit more info now. And white trash hmm u got 7 64 bit as well. =S i was down to OS problems because there's no way cabal would actually stress any intel i series CPU or modern GPU but it seems like its something else ty for replying. And ur internet speed is good im at 20mps down 10 up but i remember playing with no lagg at about 10mps down speed.

<DivineGuardians>

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    Yea lagg is not determined by your hardware, if it was ppl would rarely lagg considering cabal is not a hardware demanding game (most modern pc's should have no problem with it). Thanks for the link trulyfalse ive sent them a bit more info now. And white trash hmm u got 7 64 bit as well. =S i was down to OS problems because there's no way cabal would actually stress any intel i series CPU or modern GPU but it seems like its something else ty for replying. And ur internet speed is good im at 20mps down 10 up but i remember playing with no lagg at about 10mps down speed.

Lag can be caused by computer hardware as well... not just internet. There could be many factors that are causing unpleasant experience with cabal now. It's a coding issue behind cabal/gg with some hardware/chipset.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    LOL urizen do u even know what internet is?
    lag is independent of ur video card, u can have 50 of em it wouldn't change anything
    why yes,I have the online