Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ep 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    2. Even if defense rate was lower on sixth sense, why would you bother to remove it? So you can have even LESS def rate? THAT makes sense.
    "It's like when I want some bread, I won't settle for half a loaf. Instead, I will have a muffin made of broken glass." - Stephen Colbert
    I think what he was getting at was that if the def rate so crappy, he should remove it to get something better. Like your loaf. If you were offered half a loaf, but had a better deal where you got something equivalent to that half loaf and then some. You would take, most likely, the latter.

In cabal the only alt i can think of is MP as someone mentioned, which is pretty useful for those who arent mf proof, or arent willing to grind ap for MP rune.

my 2 'scents'. sorry if you think they stink xD.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by i sell stuff View Post
    I think what he was getting at was that if the def rate so crappy, he should remove it to get something better. Like your loaf. If you were offered half a loaf, but had a better deal where you got something equivalent to that half loaf and then some. You would take, most likely, the latter.

In cabal the only alt i can think of is MP as someone mentioned, which is pretty useful for those who arent mf proof, or arent willing to grind ap for MP rune.

my 2 'scents'. sorry if you think they stink xD.
    I think most people wouldn't get MP

I'd rather lose 500 def rate than to delete my sixth sense and lose 700 def rate

New Upgrade Skills values!

Not a total lose, IMO. I think that with the new block/miss system, it will be balanced. Question is if equipment, runes and etc will be affected by this change.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godafe View Post
    New Upgrade Skills values!

Not a total lose, IMO. I think that with the new block/miss system, it will be balanced. Question is if equipment, runes and etc will be affected by this change.
    thats not bad at all

Osmium
    Seems likes def rate will still be the best for your last slot and the extra def makes up for it

bump

Banned
    A nice update on ep 10 info for those who haven't seen it o.o there's a lot of details about skill changes; pretty radical changes

http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/2012/10...2-patch-notes/

These are the ones I found most interesting:

■ Changes
    1. Leveling skill will consumed 3 skill points (fixed amount)

2. Skill-related changes
    The skill amp. will be changed to raise based on the skill level (with constant ratio)
    Cooldown of skills is fixed, regardless of skill level

So theres basically no point in keeping skills low level now; lv.20 on everything will be best, with the only restriction being how many skill points are available... dif cooldowns might force some of us to change our combos as well.

Remove “Critical Rate Increase” in existing attack skills
    Adjust “Critical Rate Increase” and “Critical Damage Increase” of existing skills
    Existing Skills with chance to “Stun” opponent are changed, the Stun Chance will be depended on skill level
    Remove the feature that saving the amount of consumed MP when using combo
    Remove the feature that increase the MP for casting skills in Battle Modes
    Remove the feature that increasing the Attack Rate of skills based on skill level
    When debuff skill failed, the cooldown of that debuff skill will be reduced to 50% (for the next cast of that debuff skill)
    Root being even more op!

4. New skills are added

Magic Control
    Class: Wizard
    Description: Self-buff Magic Attack

Spirit Shield
    Class: Wizard
    Description: Summon the Shield that absorbs damages

Quick Move
    Class: Force Archer
    Description: Temporary increasing moving speed of Force Archer to dodge incoming attacks

Reflect Shield
    Class: Force Shielder
    Description: Astral Shield reflects damage back to attackers

I think all of these look pretty cool; with the downside being having to redo all your skill levels o.o
    Last edited by Cathy; 10-18-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Instant Immunity
    Remove from Blader

The JOKES!!! RIP bladers, you are now prey to knockdown, stun, down... REROLL NOW YOU BLADERS!!!!
    IGN: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    Instant Immunity
    Remove from Blader

The JOKES!!! RIP bladers, you are now prey to knockdown, stun, down... REROLL NOW YOU BLADERS!!!!
    Intuition now acts like instant immunity but with added advantages.

they need to make curse dodge to be a solo buff without party requirement and adjust its cool down to 15 seconds just for this class to survive art of curse.
    IGN: Angel

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast