Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ep 10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborame View Post
    1st i agree with cathy FB isnt underpowered the really underpowered char atm is BL
    BL is kinda useless until it have epic gears now adays not the best pve char any more like it used to be
    and btw if u rank the chars by stats then
    att : WA-WI-FA-BL-FB-FS
    def : FS-WA-FB-FA-BL-WI
    HP : WA-BL-FS-FB-FA-WI
    rates : BL-WI-FB-FA-WA-FS
    CR : FB-FS-FA-any other chars
    CD : FS-FB-any other char

those r the basics but FBs got a really good dps as cathy said almost like FA
    if u talkin abt other classes buffs like as example talkin abt the strongest buffs here : WAs bloody spirit and fury shout and FS mortal Bane also FA dmg buff i dnt remember its name been along time since i played with a FA
    ur debuffs cover that better as example : u got enervation with -12 lvl that affect the opp char/mob alot in over all stats - MF witch takes 1.4k MP actually 1.6k MP if u use it with enervation only WI wont have problem with it - hard luck that decrease resists and if the opp char/mob got no resists it add to ur stats! - root witch is kinda infinity and stick every one in its place add to that ur skills got (- attack / rates etc) so u r not underpowered ok now u gonna say FS's AOD outside war any char with 1k att / 50 amp / 140% cd can break AOD easly didnt mention BM3 tho witch makes AOD almost useless so wat else u got in mind? BL's Int? just BM1 and combo lol so no man FB is never underpowered but i consider 1 of the best classes

BL is the char that really need to equal other coz it lost its place now as example if u run a pro dung now adays u ask for a WA - WI - FS - FB mostly
    FA some times if its avaliable but super rare that u ask for a BL coz atm WA dps is almost like BL plus fury

so in my opinion BL is the class u need to argue abt not any other coz the others r good enough but tbh i really dnt like the FS DPS coz its the lamest (no crits u sux)
    u may be have big experience as u say but its useless when u dnt look at ur char big advantages and just look at the negative side every char got a negative side and every char got its unique abilities.
    Well said

1st i agree with cathy FB isnt underpowered the really underpowered char atm is BL
    BL is kinda useless until it have epic gears now adays not the best pve char any more like it used to be

if u talkin abt other classes buffs like as example talkin abt the strongest buffs here : WAs bloody spirit and fury shout and FS mortal Bane also FA dmg buff i dnt remember its name been along time since i played with a FA
    ur debuffs cover that better as example : u got enervation with -12 lvl that affect the opp char/mob alot in over all stats - MF witch takes 1.4k MP actually 1.6k MP if u use it with enervation only WI wont have problem with it - hard luck that decrease resists and if the opp char/mob got no resists it add to ur stats! - root witch is kinda infinity and stick every one in its place add to that ur skills got (- attack / rates etc) so u r not underpowered ok now u gonna say FS's AOD outside war any char with 1k att / 50 amp / 140% cd can break AOD easly didnt mention BM3 tho witch makes AOD almost useless so wat else u got in mind? BL's Int? just BM1 and combo lol so no man FB is never underpowered but i consider 1 of the best classes

BL is the char that really need to equal other coz it lost its place now as example if u run a pro dung now adays u ask for a WA - WI - FS - FB mostly
    FA some times if its avaliable but super rare that u ask for a BL coz atm WA dps is almost like BL plus fury

so in my opinion BL is the class u need to argue abt not any other coz the others r good enough but tbh i really dnt like the FS DPS coz its the lamest (no crits u sux)
    u may be have big experience as u say but its useless when u dnt look at ur char big advantages and just look at the negative side every char got a negative side and every char got its unique abilities.
    While I do agree with you, since when do bl have less def than fb and fa?

Banned

Like ive mentioned before and if you pay close attention to what ive posted then you shouldn't have even wasted time posting. I don't care about the now. Everything seems well except for bladder which is being left behind that i agree on and i never argued it.

My problem is them buffing FA/WIZ/WA. I can play my FB probably better than most people can play it cause ive dealt with playing him skill wise vs depending on gear. While others have started playing FB with some cash in their pocket. You learn quite a bit from your character when you built him from the ground and up. I know my pro's and cons well enough to make this judgement. People just think FB = Root OH THATS MAKE THEM BALANCED. Debuffs = OH BALANCED.That isn't the case at all. Root is super annoying and i can see why people would say why that makes them balanced but thats something most of the noobs say. Same goes with mana freeze. People still till this day don't know how to counter it and it is very, very easy to counter. I do it every time. You walk around with a set of gear with slots filled with mana and bam you're free OP. You can counter FB too easy thats another one of my issues. FA already can release enervation and now they wanna give them a % to not get nervated AT ALL? Oh fak that. If that isn't OP then i really don't know what is. They're basically taking away FB's kit, the kit that made them unique. If they wanna take it then they should but at least substitute it with some decent base HP or defense. It seems to me that they're slowly taking FB's ability to enervate every singe patch they come up with. The skill that cathy claims WINS WARS lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    While I do agree with you, since when do bl have less def than fb and fa?
    They don't lol that guy doesn't know what he's talkin about.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Wait what? Where'd you read that?
    You tube it. It's a debuff, i think it lasts 15 seconds. Someone posted a video of it 2 days ago you can probably find it. I think if you youtube EP10 FB AND FS SKILLS, it will come up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseForMe View Post
    Like ive mentioned before and if you pay close attention to what ive posted then you shouldn't have even wasted time posting. I don't care about the now. Everything seems well except for bladder which is being left behind that i agree on and i never argued it.

My problem is them buffing FA/WIZ/WA. I can play my FB probably better than most people can play it cause ive dealt with playing him skill wise vs depending on gear. While others have started playing FB with some cash in their pocket. You learn quite a bit from your character when you built him from the ground and up. I know my pro's and cons well enough to make this judgement. People just think FB = Root OH THATS MAKE THEM BALANCED. Debuffs = OH BALANCED.That isn't the case at all. Root is super annoying and i can see why people would say why that makes them balanced but thats something most of the noobs say. Same goes with mana freeze. People still till this day don't know how to counter it and it is very, very easy to counter. I do it every time. You walk around with a set of gear with slots filled with mana and bam you're free OP. You can counter FB too easy thats another one of my issues. FA already can release enervation and now they wanna give them a % to not get nervated AT ALL? Oh fak that. If that isn't OP then i really don't know what is. They're basically taking away FB's kit, the kit that made them unique. If they wanna take it then they should but at least substitute it with some decent base HP or defense. It seems to me that they're slowly taking FB's ability to enervate every singe patch they come up with. The skill that cathy claims WINS WARS lol.
    If you even read the patch notes you'd see that every class is losing something and gaining something. You don't know anything about the changes they're implementing, nor do you know anything about FB or any of the classes for that matter.

cause ive dealt with playing him skill wise vs depending on gear. While others have started playing FB with some cash in their pocket.

You're going on a huge assumption that people here aren't more experienced than you in building characters from scratch.
    Last edited by Cathy; 10-19-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    If you even read the patch notes you'd see that every class is losing something and gaining something. You don't know anything about the changes they're implementing, nor do you know anything about FB or any of the classes for that matter.

cause ive dealt with playing him skill wise vs depending on gear. While others have started playing FB with some cash in their pocket.

You're going on a huge assumption that people here aren't more experienced than you in building characters from scratch.
    Learn to read. I said i can play him better than MOST people. I know more than you think. I'm basing my assumption off your opinion which comes off as ignorant to me personally, i'm also basing it off experience. You can always pinpoint the good FB vs the bad @ war. Some don't or can't even root/debuff effectively and fluently.That's just my opinion. We aren't going to agree and ive concluded but apparently you haven't grasped that idea yet.

Banned
    Learn to read. I said i can play him better than MOST people. I know more than you think. I'm basing my assumption off your opinion which comes off as ignorant to me personally, i'm also basing it off experience. You can always pinpoint the good FB vs the bad @ war. Some don't or can't even root/debuff effectively and fluently.That's just my opinion. We aren't going to agree and ive concluded but apparently you haven't grasped that idea yet.
    There is nothing here to "agree" on

When somebody says "2+2=4" nobody cares if you agree or not

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    There is nothing here to "agree" on

When somebody says "2+2=4" nobody cares if you agree or not
    Yup if it was actually accurate. It's your opinion vs mine. You play FA i play FB. Enough said.

Banned
    Yup if it was actually accurate. It's your opinion vs mine. You play FA i play FB. Enough said.
    lol

There's no opinions here other than yours

> somebody states a fact
    > you say you don't believe its true
    > it's still a fact whether you believe its true or not

You can't call facts "opinions" just because you don't want to believe it.

Any nut can say they don't believe 2+2 can equal 4. That doesn't mean 2+2 doesn't equal 4.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast