Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ep 10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborame View Post
    I am a lifeless gamer. Who don't need comprehend in every thing he say, so i write the way i like. If you don't like it ,then quit reading. and yea i can use it :P
    And you didn't answer. Where's your proof that you are the best?
    By The Way I won't use comprehend again ,so enjoy reading this time kakakaka.
    Gosh i hate stupid people... Not many things i hate but the dumb ones for some reason... LEARN TO READ! FAAAAK MEEEEHHHH!!!! READING CAN GET YOU VERY FAR, VERY, VERYYYYY FAR.

Not even going to respond to you anymore. I don't like children.

i keep telling you guys, FB is not getting a -50% amp resist buff. that's a translation error...

Since cathy already has EP 10 i'll put this here
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

its hilarious to me that absolutely no one is complaining about bladers getting an invincibility buff. that just goes to show how little everyone thinks of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatEND View Post
    its hilarious to me that absolutely no one is complaining about bladers getting an invincibility buff. that just goes to show how little everyone thinks of these guys.
    Bladers is the class that should be QQing with this update, they have nothing other than int.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Bladers is the class that should be QQing with this update, they have nothing other than int.
    Who cares about a 12 second invincibility buff; nobody even wastes time hitting a BL in the first place :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Who cares about a 12 second invincibility buff; nobody even wastes time hitting a BL in the first place :P
    Im not not one saying they're op lol

Bippy only OP blader on cabal

FB's can now use Both roots and MF in Bm2 >_> <_<
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Banned
    Just wanna comment a bit on the warrior situation, is it me or WA are getting OP? i mean look at this dmg and reduction of dmg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=dODqL_VUstA#!
    in bm2 wa was hitting ~1.4k while taking only 8xx crits from a FS in bm3
    and in bm3 was was doing even more while still taking crit from FS
    i think the new stats gona be like for 1k str thats 10% dmg reduction or something along those lines with combined penetration WI/FA/WA will dominate since they are pure str/int

hi guys, im a warrior, i have 72 int, i dont understand this forum

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast