Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Ep 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    My guess is they'll do something like that for all weapons. Maybe Blades will get something like +Pierce.

There's no way they'd allow FA's to gain 40% on their damage without the other classes having something to offset it.
    It's not completely right to say "40% of their damage" because it's 40% of the gained damage from weapons... Still huge tho.

Titanium
    Why are they messing with the game after so many years -.-,just have a feeling esp10 is like a hidden beta test for cabal 2.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    that bike is so freaking ugly...

That bike litterally looks like a giant eos8.

I don't understand why they would give them to everyone that went to the global camp. They already got a free trip to Korea out of it, why do they deserve more stuff?

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I don't understand why they would give them to everyone that went to the global camp. They already got a free trip to Korea out of it, why do they deserve more stuff?
    It's ok bro, I'll be too poor to do anything with mine anyways, and it'll probably break if I try to extend it - just like the crystal one they gave us

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    It's ok bro, I'll be too poor to do anything with mine anyways, and it'll probably break if I try to extend it - just like the crystal one they gave us
    Shut up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Well 20% dmg reduction is alot (that's not 20% on crits, its 20% on everything).
    Yeah so just looked closer and check FS hp 9xxx and wa hp 5xxx thats a big ass difference i thought WA had more hp?
    So tell me again how this works less hp=less def?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Yeah so just looked closer and check FS hp 9xxx and wa hp 5xxx thats a big ass difference i thought WA had more hp?
    So tell me again how this works less hp=less def?
    That update is going to do all sorts of crazy things with stats, so who knows.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast