Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Redosm 80/14 or mith 80?

RedOsmium
    For damage output the 80% forci would hit harder, about as hard as your red osm + fury, but your rate would suffer some. CR2 also hits harder than RoF10, the only reason for RoF is defense.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

ok lemme explain to u how that kind of CRI is obtainable... having a base mcr of 50 right? ok 2 mcr in glove thats 52 2 mcr in suit thats 54, mcr from the rune thats 57, 1 mcr minimum from ur pet, thats 58, then 3 mcr from Aop+6, thats 61 max rate in total, and thats just minimum max rate gained from suit and gloves, rate is also reached by having 14% rate increase in ur weapon as well as havign a 40 dmg 7 rate helm, those stats are obtainable. 195 cd is obtained by a optimixed CD set with the key items being a 40 dmg/7 rate helm and a 80 dmg 14 rate greatsword.

for me I get MCR from: 3 in glove/3 aop6/3 mcr rune/1 pet

tbh, can u tell us how much is there ssa to cdi ratio

to me it just sounds like their meta is a bit behind ours. the era when not many ppl had high honor ranks and thus low resist rate (HR 14's being the more common), ppl still using builds like 80 dmg gs, etc

Is it possible to 3 slot a red osm gs with 16% crit rate and put damage in all 3 slots?

Shadow Titanium
    if your going to use a sehh you better at least use it on a 2 slot forcy gs pc dmg and go for a 80/14. not just a 1 slot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shad0wkasak View Post
    Is it possible to 3 slot a red osm gs with 16% crit rate and put damage in all 3 slots?
    yeah but you you only get 42% cdi from it

Dam thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    yeah but you you only get 42% cdi from it
    no its a GS not a blade so if he extends and already has the first 2 slots with Crit Dmg it will go from 40%dmg to 48%dmg with 3rd slot empty and don't add dmg to 3rd slot cause it will only give you 2%.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast