Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Missing" Content

"Missing" Content

Can we have an explanation why we are missing content from this update, and previous updates?

We have no unbinding stone or perfect core craft recipes for basic craft from this update

As well as this we haven't had the cash shop mercenaries that all other servers have had released which are quite important for many people for solo play

With the release of charms in cash shop the following has also become especially disappointing to not have.

Premium DX dungeons and as important, the minesta chapter quests to go with them. Other servers (euro at least) has these in cash shop where you can buy the premium dungeon entry and get the minesta quest capsule with the entry. These quests give 5 stains and I know many people would be quite happy to spend a good deal of money on these as well as the other content if they were implemented.

As it is how we don't have these, can we at least be given a reason as to why not?

Banned
    because SPARTAAAAAAA

Well i honestly think that it all comes down to money. This is a business therefore these decisions have been taken to maximize profit. If we could craft perfect cores you can infer that the all important SGH sales will drop since it would be best to got for the 100% success chance of a perfect core. You can make a case that the other things not included (the sp mercenaries) would make them money. Sadly i dont think that they'll make that much from mercenaries that we would just buy once time (per char), or XD dungeons that they would price at like 59 ecoins. The Important stuff that is was not included wich is what should have been craftable at cloe, most likely were not because est can make more money in the long run that way. Considering everything i suggested, I still cannot conclude why we dont have any patch notes at all. I cant think of any viable reason for that.

bump

Fun getting gems of liberation from dungeons so I can use them to craft unbinding stones or sell them to other people that want to....oh wait

Banned
    i know why we dont have arionell

estsoft wants us to buy fury pots lol

EST soft response:
    IGN: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    i know why we dont have arionell

estsoft wants us to buy fury pots lol
    Got that right LOL
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

People WTF! Isn't it obivious as to why. Some bonehead dropped the ball on the patch notes and as to the missing contence for NA update well they always give NA a partial update without an explanation. Just don't hold your breath waiting for one is my advice to you...

Anyhow I agree its frustrating the way EST handles these updates when it comes to us here in NA...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Where this bike at?
    IGN: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    Where this bike at?
    That's only a bike skin that just came out on kr test server. I believe even their retail server doesn't have it yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast