Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Do they really need to rotate the items in the Item Shop?

Exclamation Do they really need to rotate the items in the Item Shop?

Eversince I've started playing Cabal, its been about 2.5 years since I've started playing and I've always wondered why they have to rotate the items in the Item Shop. I completely understand the special time items, like the holiday items and whatnot not being in the Item Shop all the time, but for the ordinary items why do they have to rotate them at all? Why can't they just leave all the items in the item shop and completely forget about rotating the items? It would make it much easier to be able to buy the items you want if they were all there unlike it is now having to wait for the item if it is not currently in the Item Shop to purchase it.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-18-2010 at 07:44 AM.

It's to make people more obliged to purchase items fast. If everything was always available in the CS then nobody would ever rush to buy anything in fear of it being taken off soon.

Yeah I see what you mean but maybe they could have a preview maybe in game or on the website to show what items were in the shop before the rotation and what items are to be roteted next into the Item shop?
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-18-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Banned
    It's like every 2/3 weeks I think :x

It's a marketing technique.

Since most of the people spent their money in game in certain period. If you have everything up on sale, people may only want to buy one or two.

However, if they rotate the item, the people will buy more without even knowing it.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!