Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should PVPing for honor come back?

Banned

Should PVPing for honor come back?

if you guys are old player like me and started playing in the beginning of open beta, or even before, you would know that this game used to allow you to bet honor and alz in pvp.

they took this option away later on because people started betting honor and losing on purpose so the other person could run high level soul plates.

but i think this option should come back to the game. lots of people like me have reached hr 20 or are getting close... and then what's the incentive to nation war anymore? or even playing this game anymore? they worked for the HR they got now, they earned it, and they should be allow to market it.

post replies here so i can ignore your opinions.

Shadow Titanium
    Should do it. Gives the people with hr20 the ability to sell their honor since they usually war a lot anyways, to anyone with low honor or without hr20. They could sell honor for a price of say 100m for 500k honor or whatever they choose.

The whole selling honor etc is the reason they removed it to begin with as that was seen as an "abuse" of the system. I highly doubt it will come back. They implemented other things to trade wexp in for to have a reason to still war etc at hr20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    The whole selling honor etc is the reason they removed it to begin with as that was seen as an "abuse" of the system. I highly doubt it will come back. They implemented other things to trade wexp in for to have a reason to still war etc at hr20
    They should probably add more cause those rune cubes/sig cubes aren't exactly very attractive O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    They should probably add more cause those rune cubes/sig cubes aren't exactly very attractive O.o
    When was cabal ever about equally attractive alternatives? I mean exp vs skill exp vs honor points? destruction etc crafts vs deathblow or amp?

We're having some discussions related to this on EU forums. I'm actually in favor of wexp savers, but most ppl there are against them.
    We have AP and DP savers already so I don't see why not adding WEXP one aswell (they do not exist in korea, if you're wondering).

Anyway one of the main reason they removed honour betting is because it was (ab)used to dupe honour xD
    I don't know if you NA guys ever had that glitch though. Plus, tons of people got scammed while trying to buy honour.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    We're having some discussions related to this on EU forums. I'm actually in favor of wexp savers, but most ppl there are against them.
    We have AP and DP savers already so I don't see why not adding WEXP one aswell (they do not exist in korea, if you're wondering).

Anyway one of the main reason they removed honour betting is because it was (ab)used to dupe honour xD
    I don't know if you NA guys ever had that glitch though. Plus, tons of people got scammed while trying to buy honour.
    There's no practical reason to compare us to Euro as has been shown numerous times. We don't have AP or DP savers, or arionelle or premium dx dungeons... Even if you get them on your server it'd likely never happen here.

Banned
    disagree with selling honor. just goes against the whole "earning" it thing.

but dam we need those AP savers over here... o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    There's no practical reason to compare us to Euro as has been shown numerous times. We don't have AP or DP savers, or arionelle or premium dx dungeons... Even if you get them on your server it'd likely never happen here.
    Which is weird to say the least. You're under direct management of EST yet you don't get what all other versions do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    Which is weird to say the least. You're under direct management of EST yet you don't get what all other versions do.
    Welcome to America.

I'm not pointing anything out at all.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 09-02-2012 at 05:34 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast