Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA advice (cathy plz respond)

Banned

FA advice (cathy plz respond)

i know u mainly combo while grinding and read all bout u and mia's arguments etc. i agree with u on stun. my question is;

what is a good pve combo outside of always comboing?

i dont combo during grinding, yes ik its less effective, less dps etc. but i try to make grinding the least amount of work as possible + bad net at times.

even without comboing u still only use 1 or the other of the main skills? e.g. not gd and ss in same bar?

lookin for skills and skill lvls, thx.

y it got to be cathy to respond -______

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Osmium
    3 Cannons lvl20 or 2 cannons lvl20+shadow shot lvl20 with sonic/gravity at the end.

cannon>cannon>cannon>grav/soinc

OR

Shadow shot>cannon>cannon>grav/soinc <u pick they both stun but have them both together Because both are used durring cannon cd.

These are my lazy combo's for pf grinding w/o combo. I prefer the shadow shot as my starter bcz it is a down instead of a knockback.
    Last edited by ROFLwiz; 09-04-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    3 Cannons lvl20 or 2 cannons lvl20+shadow shot lvl20 with sonic/gravity at the end.

cannon>cannon>cannon>grav/soinc

OR

Shadow shot>cannon>cannon>grav/soinc <u pick they both stun but have them both together Because both are used durring cannon cd.

These are my lazy combo's for pf grinding w/o combo. I prefer the shadow shot as my starter bcz it is a down instead of a knockback.
    I like this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    y it got to be cathy to respond -______
    lol it didnt have to be only them, but after reading wat they had to say on dif threads pertaining to skills, i knew they could answer my question.

and ty roflwiz, does this mean shooting star/prismatic will not be used in pve at all? if not, do i even need these skills?
    Last edited by cronic21; 09-04-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    lol it didnt have to be only them, but after reading wat they had to say on dif threads pertaining to skills, i knew they could answer my question.

and ty roflwiz, does this mean shooting star/prismatic will not be used in pve at all? if not, do i even need these skills?
    Shooting Star is an "orange text" skill which gives enhanced damage whenever you hit 1 and only 1 target. So when hitting 2+ targets, the damage is divided and it hits low.

So it should be kept for the purpose of hitting 1 target only (a single mob, a boss, a person in pvp). I prefer lv.20 Shooting Star since I use it only as a finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Shooting Star is an "orange text" skill which gives enhanced damage whenever you hit 1 and only 1 target. So when hitting 2+ targets, the damage is divided and it hits low.

So it should be kept for the purpose of hitting 1 target only (a single mob, a boss, a person in pvp). I prefer lv.20 Shooting Star since I use it only as a finisher.
    Right, Right!

Osmium
    Parismatic is kinda meh, not really needed and takes up valuable skill points. And Cathy is dead on as far as shooting star goes. ^^ yw too.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    Parismatic is kinda meh, not really needed and takes up valuable skill points. And Cathy is dead on as far as shooting star goes. ^^ yw too.
    your not cathy's apprentice!
    Chingu is!

Osmium
    chingu 2 btw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast