Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forcy BL/WI Boots of Amp

SIGMetal

Forcy BL/WI Boots of Amp

just an option to some of u but as usual if u dont like it u have the choice of not using it

Martial Cart lvl 4
    Thunder Disk lvl 4
    Forcium Cores
    BL/WI Boot with HP auto heal in slot

200m per craft whether it fails or not(initial payment with the mats)

if it fails then sry
    if a fail amp comes out u get the boot
    if a correct amp comes out 300m to obtain the boot
    if a correct amp perf comes out 1.8B to obtain the boot
    if for some really rare reason it comes out with 2 slots then lucky u above still applies

Thats Just ROFL. You trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge to?

Nice way to try to rip people off. No wonder so many people don't like you. =x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    just an option to some of u but as usual if u dont like it u have the choice of not using it

Martial Cart lvl 4
    Thunder Disk lvl 4
    Forcium Cores
    BL/WI Boot with HP auto heal in slot

200m per craft whether it fails or not(initial payment with the mats)

if it fails then sry
    if a fail amp comes out u get the boot
    if a correct amp comes out 300m to obtain the boot
    if a correct amp perf comes out 1.8B to obtain the boot
    if for some really rare reason it comes out with 2 slots then lucky u above still applies

k uhh i got 10 boots that i got for u to craft it cost me around 2 bil to gather all the mats so i gotta give u another 2 b right? ill pm u in game wen i get some time i dont wana miss out on this chance
    Last edited by ZetsubouSensei; 05-19-2010 at 04:07 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    k uhh i got 10 boots that i got for u to craft it cost me around 2 bil to gather all the mats so i gotta give u another 2 b right? ill pm u in game wen i get some time i dont wana miss out on this chance
    You forgot the charge for the outcome of each boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i'm a douche bag.. DEAL WITH IT!!!
    oh hi.....no wonder nobody likes you :|

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    You forgot the charge for the outcome of each boot.
    silly me how cud i forget.... so that means i shud keep atleast another 5 b on reserve?
    Last edited by ZetsubouSensei; 05-19-2010 at 04:07 AM.

See what happens when you rip people off Spur. I honestly cant beleive someone hasn't tracked you down, kicked the crap out of you then strongarmed you into your home, forced you to log on then give away all your alz and break all your gear. If that were to happen I bet your world would be crushed and probably go /wrist. ROFL

Doing bad buisness creates bad publicity. Dont want bad publicity dont do bad buisness. Its not qqing its the true nature of real world buisness.

You'll learn this when you grow up one day.

LOL i dont think its that bad... honestly he doesnt even have to give anyone the opportunity to even use his crafting for some amp forcy boots, i know if i were that high lvl in crafting i'd keep it limited to only guildies (that i can trust)... and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ off to anyone else. So he's actually doing a nice thing for even strangers to take advantage of his crafting.

but I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ the initial payment of 200m spur!
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by O.o View Post
    LOL i dont think its that bad... honestly he doesnt even have to give anyone the opportunity to even use his crafting for some amp forcy boots, i know if i were that high lvl in crafting i'd keep it limited to only guildies (that i can trust)... and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ off to anyone else. So he's actually doing a nice thing for even strangers to take advantage of his crafting.

but I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ the initial payment of 200m spur!
    LOL pay 200m for attempts at amp craft when pc is like 1/50 when you can just FT them...yeah good idea broskies.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast